Casa Dos Palmas
Casa Dos Palmas
Welcome to the oceanfront oasis of your dreams! This 3500 square foot slice of heaven offers all the luxury and elegance that you could ever wish for, and the type of five-star vacation you could’ve never imagined.
As you enter into this impeccable villa, you’ll be struck by the obvious Mexican influence in the décor and artwork. Brilliant blues, greens and yellows can be found everywhere you look. When combined with the expansive windows that allow sunlight to fill every room, this villa boasts brightness all the time. The main living space opens up to a patio, where you can take your morning coffee and, in the winter months, freshly squeezed orange juice. Fresh fruit will be served daily by your on-property staff, Rigo and Esther, featured in the video below! Make good use of this patio, and enjoy the magnificent views of the sun rising and setting over the impossibly blue water everyday. This villa also comes complete with a private pool, where you can sip on delicious, tropical drinks while you lounge the day away.
In each of the unique five bedrooms, you’ll find a sliding glass door that leads to a glorious balcony, or the patio downstairs. At night, let yourself be lulled to sleep by the gentle rolling of the waves outside, just feet away from your doorstep. These cozy, intimate balconies make the perfect spot for a nightcap, and for taking in the gorgeous vistas that surround you.
Even with all the incredible amenities afforded to you here, unlike other luxury villas, Dos Palmas is nestled just a five minute stroll away from Akumal. Here you’ll find a pristine beach, swaying palms, a beach bar, exclusive cabanas, and the best scuba and snorkeling available on the Yucatan. You’ll also see beachfront stores, with fine Mexican silver jewelry and local art. Next to the beach are fabulous restaurants, featuring baked goods, local fresh catches, plus authentic Mayan dishes. As you can see, you truly have the best of both worlds at Dos Palmas, with serene privacy when you need it, and the hustle and bustle of a small Mexican beach town when you want to explore!
Come visit us for the Mexican vacation of a lifetime! To get a real, up-front look at the beautiful property, and to meet your onsite staff, Rigo and Esther, please visit:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, Twin, 2x Full, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
Cancún International Airport - CUN
50 minutes by car
Beautiful view of the Caribbean. Right on the water.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Esther and Rigo are spectacular cooks and will shop for groceries and prepare gourmet dinners for an additional fee. This can be covered with the host member upon reservation. $12 USD per day/per person
Activities of Interest
- Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park - Have a blast while discovering the beauty of Tulum’s rain forests on this action-packed 4-hour tour of Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park!
- Dophinaris Tulum - Dolphinaris Tulum at Bahia Principe Resort combines the fun activities with dolphins, with beautiful tropical surroundings!
- Edventure Tours - From the ancient Mayan Ruins, to the pristine turquoise waters of the Caribbean - snorkel, zipline, or visit ruins, all in one day!
- La Calypso Dive Center - This diving center caters to exclusive, personal service, far away from large hotel complexes in Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
- Flying Fish Watersports - Flying Fish Water Sports provide a wide range of water sports activities, including dives and fishing charters!
Places of Interest
- Tulum's Mayan Ruins - These ruins, situated on the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula open a door to an era of history unlike any other.
- Playa Paraiso - Everyone from honeymooners to little kids will find a way to have a blast at this spectacular beach!
- Cenotes & Eco Park - This Park offers a multitude of activities surrounded by an exuberant jungle and a subterranean world known as magical and sacred in the Mayan culture!
- Sac Actun - An underground water paradise in the Riviera Maya, this visit will certainly be a unique experience like no other!
- Unico - At this restaurant you'll find a relaxed atmosphere combined with a true fine dining experience - the best of both worlds!
A wonderful week in Akumal!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Dos Palmas! It's a wonderful home, lovingly maintained by caretakers and cooks Esther and Rigo, who are an absolute delight! We enjoyed the local restaurants, especially La Buena Vida and Lol Ha, and spent our days exploring cenotes, snorkeling with turtles, and traveling to a Mayan village to experience their Day of the Dead celebrations. A memorable experience! Thank you for a wonderful week! Rick and Phyllis Weiner”
Tranquil Akumal with Ocean Breezes
We loved our stay at Casa Dos Palmas! What a difference from our time in Playa del Carmen. The ocean views and breezes were amazing all day, even during the rain that came. Our housekeepers were wonderful, and it was very easy to communicate with the owner. The location is great, as well: within the private gated area, but within easy walking distance to town and the sandy beaches. ”