Malibu Beach Home
2 Bedroom Suites with optional 3rd Bedroom/Den/Courtyard Office 3 Bath Luxury Malibu Beach Home w/ 4 Sundecks. Live on the Beach in this fully furnished Malibu Home.
Large Master Suite with whirlpool tub, dry sauna, granite counters, dual sinks and a sun deck with ocean and city light views. The second suite includes a loft plus a full bath with whirlpool tub and private deck. The office is cozy and features a courtyard view with French doors. The kitchen has it all: Sub Zero, dual ovens, granite tops, trash compactor, half moon eating bar with chairs, with ocean and courtyard view.
The family room has a full wet bar with separate refrigerator, fire place, and french doors that open to beautiful sun deck on the beach. This Malibu Beach Home is "close-in" to the city and is ideal for those who need to reach Santa Monica or the 10 Freeway in a timely way.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport LAX
Beautiful ocean views
Activities of Interest
- Malibu beach is great for surfing.
- You will love the Malibu Wine Safari: Wine, Beautiful Vineyards and Mountain Scenery, Exoctic Animals (including a Giraffe), Good Times with Friends, WINE..
- Hiking is one of Malibu’s most popular outdoor activities. Hike enthusiasts travel far and wide to experience the beautiful trails and ocean views that Malibu has to offer.
Places of Interest
- Los Angeles
- The Malibu Pier is one of the most, if not THE most iconic landmarks that Malibu has to offer. Built in 1905, the pier has gone through a number of renovations throughout the years, however it still looks fairly similar to its original construction.
- Zuma Beach - from sand castles to boogie boarding, so it is really hard to miss with a visit to this beach. By far the longest and largest beach around, it is rare to feel as if the beach is crowded because there is so much space on the sand.
As close as you can get!
If you want a great location, you cant beat this home. It sits on the ocean. Literally, the ocean waves break under the home at night. I opened the doors and enjoyed the ocean breeze and the pounding of the Pacific ocean and slept great. The home is two stories, with the master upstairs. It is really great for just one couple or one couple with a small child. The furnishings are basic and it is not plush, however, it is a beach house in Malibu which is the norm for this area. I enjoyed the location, at brunch down the street on the ocean at Moonshadow. Had the best sushi ever in Santa Monica at Roku.”
- 40"+ TV
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Wireless Internet