Modern Lakeside Luxury
Modern Lakeside Luxury
Set on Lake Lovering in pastoral Stanstead, this modern four bedroom, three bathroom home is the rejuvenating retreat that you have been searching for. The house rests on two-and-a-half acres of wooded lake front property near Magog, Quebec. In Stanstead you can spend your days strolling through Lavender farms, sailing on the lake, cross-country skiing, or hiking historic roads that will lead you to discover villages and parks.
Tall ceilings and walls of picture windows allow the natural beauty surrounding the home to come inside. The open living area features modern appointments, the finest designer touches, and a fully equipped chef’s kitchen. There is also a second living room in the lower level with a ping-pong table and home theater.
Lounge in the sun on the home’s private sandy beach, or head out into the lake from the private dock. This home is perfectly outfitted so that guests can enjoy outdoor living, the home comes with paddle boards, kayaks, beach volleyball net, fishing equipment, bocce ball, and croquet.
Each of the home’s four bedrooms is flooded with natural light and allows guests plenty of privacy. There are two King bedrooms, two Queen bedrooms, and three full bathrooms. Be sure to enjoy a soak in the master bathrooms soaking tub that is surrounded by picture windows with nature views.
The home is located 1 1/2 hour away from Montreal and near the Vermont USA border. Local landmarks like the Haskell Free Library & Opera House, straddle the line between the Quebec and the United States making for a one-of-a-kind experience for all guests.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and King
8 guests maximum
Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
2 hours by car
Lake and forest views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Dufferin Heights Country Club - This 18-hole semi-private golf course is considered the jewel of the Eastern Townships.
- Inverugie Golf Club - Relaxing leisurely golf in a woodland setting.
- Tomifobia Nature Trail - Enjoy an easy walk or bike ride along an old railway bed.
Places of Interest
- Bleu Lavande - This lavender farm offers multiple experiences ranging from yoga in the lavender fields, to train rides with gourmet meals.
- Haskell Free Library & Opera House - Explore this neoclassical landmark that straddles the international border between Quebec and Vermont.
- The Stanstead Stone Circle - A fun stop with hiking trails, scenery, and an installation resembling Stone Henge.