Located in the exclusive French Riviera, the outstanding Villa M offers beautiful panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea and the Cap Ferret, yet rests only a short walk away from the beach of Eze. A contemporary and modern house with five bedrooms and 4500 square feet, Villa M is the perfect escape!
The dead-end street and tall perimeter walls give you all the privacy you need, yet also serve as a key contrast of what is to come. As the elevator brings you up, you’ll be left speechless at the breathtaking sea views from every room on every floor. Expansive glass windows and sliding glazed doors frame the glistening sea and invite you to take in the wonder of this unique villa.
Villa M boasts five floors of uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean Sea. Built to the highest possible standards, it offers expansive interiors to accommodate your every need. Linger in bed or soak in a bath in the spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, enjoy the open views from the sofa, watch the sun go down next to the fireplace overseeing the Cap Ferret, take in a movie in the TV room, have a late breakfast in the open plan kitchen area, or run and lift a few weights in the fitness area before relaxing in the spa.
The villa can comfortably accommodate up to ten guests. All five bedrooms have been beautifully designed with gorgeous en-suite bathrooms. Two additional beds can be conveniently added in order to accommodate children. An additional maid’s room conveniently placed allows guests to combine privacy with convenience.
You’ll have the benefit of a wide array of outside living spaces, including a rooftop lounge with dining under the stars, a shaded dining area in the pool house for long lazy summer lunches, afternoon sun tanning around the pool or reading in the daybed, aperitivo in the outside lounge behind the living room where you will find an exceptional space combining the elements of fire and water, and incredible vistas ranging from the inside of the swimming pool to the sea and horizon behind.
With its multiple terraces, outdoor lounges, breathtaking rooftop with the best views over the bay, fully equipped pool house and barbecue area which includes different types of barbecues and a pizza oven, Villa M makes no compromise when it comes to outdoor living, paying respect to the true outdoor Art de Vivre on the French Riviera.
Whether you’re looking to exercise in the fitness room with its world-class equipment, relieve stress in the sauna, or relax your body in the steam room, Villa M can meet any of your needs. Just relax, set back and enjoy!
Monaco is just 15 minutes away, offering cultural and historical sights, world-class shopping, fine dining and a broad range of entertainment and cultural programs (including the casinos, opera, exhibitions, and nightlife), in one of the most exclusive cities in the world. Monaco is also the home to the Formula One Grand Prix, the Yacht Show and other renowned international events.
Enjoy the finest of the French Riviera at Villa M!
Single Family Home with 4 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport - NCE
30 minutes by car
Beautiful views of the Cap Ferrat and the Mediterranean Sea!
A mandatory fee of 100 Euros per day. This property comes with concierge service and daily cleaning, with towels that are changed twice a week.
Activities of Interest
- Monte Carlo Golf Club (30 minutes) - The Monte Carlo Golf Club is a mountain course that runs along the sea, offering challenging play and stunning views.
- Château de La Chèvre d’Or (20 minutes) - This property features a unique 2 Michelin Star restaurant.
- Jimmy's (20 minutes) - Visit the most famous nightclub on the Riviera!
Places of Interest
- Eze Village (15 minutes) - Wander through this beautiful and romantic medieval village, and one of the most famous of the French Riviera. It offers the best views all the way from Monaco to Nice and Antibes and even further afield on clear days.
- Saint Jean Cap Ferrat (15 minutes) - With its Grande Dame Palace accredited hotel, the Grand Hotel du Cap Ferrat, and its famous Club Dauphin, this is of the most amazing locations on the planet!
- Monaco and Montecarlo (20 minutes) - Although they don’t need an introduction to anyone, this little principality perched on a rock always has something new and special to offer thanks to its dynamism and international population.
We had an amazing time at Villa M! The house was beautiful and had every amenity you could want. The views of coast were wonderful and it’s loca between Nice and Monte Carlo were perfect. Owner and staff very responsive. I hope to go back again!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet