Newport Beach, California
Balboa Island Oasis
Balboa Island Oasis
Find your little piece of Cape Cod style luxury right in Newport Beach! This gorgeous custom built home on Balboa Island is nestled on 2400 square feet, and offers deck vistas of the charming island of Balboa Island, and the gorgeous city of Newport!
This amazing home sits just one block from the waterfront, and combines the traditional, classic style of Cape Cod with true California elegance. Throughout, you’ll find gleaming hardwood floors and stunning craftsmanship. The main living room, with comfortable, plush seating for your entire party, opens up into the fully stocked kitchen, with stainless steel appliances. Here you’ll find everything you need to cook a scrumptious meal, and enjoy it together at the dining table. After dinner, cozy around the stone fireplace for a family movie night, or enjoy a warm, breezy California evening out on your private patio, covered by a shady canopy, and with ample seating for the whole family.
The second floor of this home boasts an expansive master retreat of unsurpassed style and luxury. This private oasis has high, wood-beamed vaulted ceilings, a wrap-around balcony, and a quality master bath with pristine marble countertops. On this floor you’ll also find two other spectacular rooms with bunk beds, perfect for the kids. The last room on this floor offers ultimate privacy, with a separate entrance, and a small kitchenette.
Finally, you’ll ascend to the third level of your enchanting getaway home, and find another sitting room, as well as a serene rooftop deck, that offers sensational views of the island. The deck truly makes this home special, and will be the highlight of your stay! This space is the ultimate spot to unwind after a long day. Take full advantage of the full bar area, and take a dip in the Jacuzzi, while sipping on a cocktail and taking in the incredible views around you. While you'll want to spend all day taking in the panoramic views you'll find here, don't forget to explore a little! At this home,you'll find paddle boards and kayaks that are yours for the week, so feel free to give them a try!
Here on Balboa Island, you’ll find no lack of activities and entertainment. Being just one block from the waterfront, we promise there will never be a dull moment. Come join us in the California sunshine for your next family vacation!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, Other, and Other
10 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport - SNA
15 minutes by car
Fantastic views of Balboa Island
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Fun Zone Boat Company - Take a narrated sightseeing tour of Newport Bay and see celebrity homes, yachts, and even the occasional whale!
- Island Paddle Board - With minimum equipment, you can explore coastal waters, like Newport Harbor, to ocean surf and lakes and rivers!
- Pelican Hill Golf Club - One of the nation's premier golf clubs, with stunning, panoramic ocean views from every hole.
- Newport Coastal Adventure Whale Watching - This company will get you closer than any other operator to the beautiful coastline and allow you to see the whales, dolphins and sea lions up close!
- Balboa Parasail - Experience the thrill of floating through the air with California's premier parasail operator!
Places of Interest
- Balboa Nut Company - Stop in for some of their famous beef jerky!
- Balboa Pier - Catch an awesome California sunset from this amazing Newport Beach landmark.
- Orange Coast Winery - A hidden gem, with fabulous wines and fantastic scenery!
- Castaways Park - The views from here are incredible! If you're an early riser, catch a sunset over the mountains.
- Mama D's Italian - Named one of the best Italian restaurants in America, you don't want to miss out on a meal here!
Lovely stay on Balboa Island house ... highly recommend this house and owner
The Owner contacted me immediately and met me at the house. I was very happy with my stay. The house is very big and inviting. Restaurants are a few blocks away as is the water. Easy to walk to everywhere. I would love to return to this house. 5 stars!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Wireless Internet