Beachfront Apartment in Bahia de Manantiales
Punta del Este, Uruguay
Ideally located right on the beach between two of the trendiest “paradores” in Punta del Este, Bahia de Manantiales is a peaceful haven. Just a short walk from the people-watching and caipirinha-sipping and Montoya Beaches.
A charming, low-rise apartment complex designed in classic Spanish style, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens and an ample, breezy pool literally next to the beach. A quick stroll through the dunes, will lead you to an incredibly wide, virtually private stretch of sand, where staff await to set up the property’s parasols and sun loungers.
Its hard to believe such a private spot can be so close to the buzz and model-studded partying.
This delightful apartment, located the first floor (out of three) of the complex, greets guests with an awe-inspiring view of the ocean that can be seen as they walk through the door.
The well-appointed dining and living room are full of light with sliding floor-to-ceiling windows that open onto an ocean-front veranda. It features a typical South American “parrilla” (barbecue), a seating area, and a table for 8, for those starry-night alfresco dinners.
The fully-equipped kitchen, compact but functional, includes a convenient breakfast area and connects to a laundry room which opens to the garden.
A small hallway connects all three bedrooms. The ensuite master bedroom (queen-sized bed) opens onto the veranda and enjoys the same stunning views as the living room. The second bedroom, with two twin beds, has a small balcony overlooking the back garden and a bathroom next to it, through the hall. Also next to the kids’ bedroom is a small ensuite bedroom (single bed), which some may consider a half bedroom, usually for the nanny or a small child.
The property offers daily housekeeping service and pool/beach valet service (in the Summer season), 24-hour security, and two covered parking spaces.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 950 square feet, 89 square meters
Queen and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Aeropuerto de Punta del Este - Uruguay
15 min drive
Golf course and Ocean views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Los Dedos Playa Brava- Cool landmark to see, tips of fingers of a giant hand coming out of the sand!
- Museo del Mar- great place to take your time and tour! Old dinosaur bones to see!
- Parque de las Esculturas, 5 minutes by car. Fundación Pablo Atchugarry is mainly a space where arts and nature integrate. You can hear the birds singing while admiring the beautiful lakes and hilly landscape.
Places of Interest
- Puerto de Punta del Este- watch the sunset with a cocktail!
- Playa Mansa- this is one of the most trendy beaches in the area!
- Ralli Museum - the locals call this a must see! Art lovers paradise.
- La Barra, only 5 mins by car, is a sizeable town with a main strip that, in high season, transforms into a catwalk for flashy cars, trendsetters and teenagers alike.
- Peninsula, just 20 min by car, is the oldest settlement of Punta del Este. The area is surrounded by buildings, restaurants, casinos, markets and malls.