Long Island Private Beach
Atlantic Beach, New York
Private Pebble Cove
Pebble Cove is a little-known gem of townhomes on the Atlantic Ocean, approximately 20 miles from midtown Manhattan. This four bedroom, three bathroom, 3,000 square foot home offers a peaceful getaway for those looking to get lost in the soft sounds of the tide. Guests are sure to spend plenty of time relaxing in the sand with a private beach serving as this home’s backyard.
The spacious home features an open floor plan and brand-new renovations throughout. The chef's kitchen and beautiful open living and dining space, make for the perfect entertaining spot. Prepare meals on the large, granite island as guests gather around, close by, on the cozy couches. During the warm months that allow for outdoor entertaining, the home’s outdoor living area is fully equipped with two chaise lounges, a grill, and dining table for 8 – all with ocean views!
Guests will fall asleep with ease in this home’s spacious bedrooms. The Master bedroom features a King-size bed, the guest bedroom features two-twin beds, and the second guest bedroom is fitted with a twin-bunk bed. In the basement, there is a fourth bedroom that houses a King-size bed and two twin beds, perfect for the kids or a small family that want to stay close.
With a massive private beach as your backyard, you also have access to a beautiful communal pool and luxurious green grass for games and tag. The home is steps away from a playground and the Atlantic Beach boardwalk. Swimming, surfing, tennis, wake surfing, and jet-skiing are options in addition to lounging on your bedroom deck overlooking the ocean.
There's entertainment all year long here, but if you happen to visit for the month of June, you'll get a chance to experience historic Pebble Beach during the U.S.Open. Whether you're a golf lover or not, you won't be able to deny the incredible atmosphere surrounding the city!
If you need a city fix, take a 50-minute train to Penn Station or $50-70 Uber to see a show on Broadway. You won’t miss out on anything that New York has to offer!
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, 2x Twin, Bunk, and Other
10 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
15 minutes by car from JFK, or take a 50-minute train from Penn Station
Atlantic Ocean and massive private beach which is steps outside the back door; shared pool to the side.
Activities of Interest
- Bay Park Golf Course - Visit this championship level course, surrounded by panoramic scenic views.
- LB Wake and Watersports - Book a jetski, wakesurf, flyboard or boat charter!
- Skudin Surf - Skudin Surf is New York's premier surfing school, offering kids surf camps and adult surf camps, surf lessons, and stand-up paddle lessons.
- NYC Kite Club - Whatever your skill level, this educated and certified team will make your time on the waves spectacular!
- Earth Arts of Long Beach - A family owned business, creating entertaining experiences for families for the past six years!
Places of Interest
- Long Beach Boardwalk - Enjoy 3.3 miles of beach and 2.2 miles of boardwalk!
- Dino's Villa Mare - This eatery brings authentic Italian cuisine to Atlantic Beach. Everything is made from scratch!
- Board Walk Bagel & Delicatessen - Friendly greetings, quick service, and most important of all ... great bagels!
- Atlantic Beach Surf Shop - This surf shop and boutique offers clothing, shoes, accessories, surfboards and stand up paddleboards for beach bums everywhere!
- Nolan's Pub - A staple of Long Beach, with locals and visitors alike!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet