Coco Beach Retreat
Coco Beach Retreat
Come explore the vibrant scenery of Coco Beach, where you’ll find your own hidden oasis overlooking the spectacular beauty that surrounds you on all sides. Nestled on 3400 square feet, this four bedroom, five bathroom beachside getaway will allow you to experience the ongoing fiesta of Coco Beach, while still having your own slice of heaven located in the prestigious El Pacifico Development.
As you enter in through the front door, the first thing you’ll notice will be the immaculate stone detailing that graces the walls. This, paired with the dark, wooden finishes of the house gives off an air of unsurpassed elegance and finery that you won’t find anywhere else. The open floor plan of the home connects the main living space to the dining room and kitchen, all which offer ample space for you and your guests to enjoy. The main living space features plush, leather couches that surround a massive plasma screen TV, as well as large, sliding glass doors that bathe the room in soothing, natural light. Walk through those doors, and you’ll find the pool, as well as comfortable lounge chairs, and an outdoor grill. Add these elements together, and you’re left with the ultimate poolside experience!
Take a walk up the stone staircase to find four bedrooms, each with their own unique flair mixed with the exquisite comforts of luxury. After a long day of exploring and enjoying the sun and surf, each room is the perfect place to let the soft crash of the waves in the Golfo de Papagayo lull you to sleep. The upstairs level also has a private balcony with captivating views of the gulf, as well as the majestic mountains that surround you on all sides. Here you’ll be able to see the most stunning sunset in all of Costa Rica, all from the comfort of your own home.
This sensational villa is situated just strolling distance away from the beach, and right off the famous Coco strip, where you’ll find charming local shops, extravagant nightlife, and delicious local bars and restaurants. Come join us for the week, and the getaway of a lifetime!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3400 square feet, 316 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport - LIR
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Sea Bird Sailing Excursions - Sea Bird is a luxurious, romantic, classic sailboat, here at your service!
- Rich Coast Diving - Go on a fantastic dive, and encounter sharks, rays and of course the famous Catalina islands, where you can swim with giant mantas!
- La Montana Club Ecuestre - Take a scenic, tranquil horseback ride through the incredible vistas of Costa Rica.
- Shaman Tours - Shaman tours is dedicated to providing tourists with a fully authentic experience, and showing you the gorgeous culture and natural wonders of Costa Rica!
- Electric Bike Costa Rica - Explore Costa Rica's unique environment on a fun, family friendly bike ride!
Places of Interest
- Playas del Coco - A charming beach town, nestled just off the beaten path.
- Rojas Bros Boruca Indigenous Art & Gallery - the first ever art space and gallery in Coco Beach to exhibit the beautiful artistry from the spectacular village of Boruca.
- Eco Market El Coco - The best place to experience the true culture of the region!
- Chorotacos - Enjoy fresh, delicious tacos in a laid back and casual setting.
- Villa Italia - Right near the main Boulevard, this is the best Italian in all of Costa Rica!
A great house with stunning views
The house is great. Everything is new and nice. The pool is a great feature on warm afternoons and stays cool enough to be refreshing on a hot day. Tom was a super host. Very responsive. We will likely visit again! Also, he has a woman named Nadia who is happy to help set up tours and trips and is wonderful. One important comment: the house IS "just strolling distance away from the beach" per the listing but the trip is up and down some pretty challenging terrain, so you'll want to rent a car to take up and down the mountain to get to the beach. It's a 4-5 minute car ride, but the town has a great local feel to it and some very good food (and Tom will send a list of his favorites restaurants, which is nice).”