Sunset Lovers Paradise
Sunset Lovers Paradise
Experience incredible views of the downtown city skyline in this 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 780 sq. ft. modern condo in Miami.
Located in the upscale Bentley Bay in South Beach’s trendy South Fifth neighborhood, this elegant 1 bedroom condo is in the heart of Miami Beach giving you the most splendid views and city perks right from your door. Enjoy the incredible views of the sunset and the downtown Miami skyline from this refreshing and contemporary home.
Upon entering into this architecturally bold building, you will immediately experience the majesty of the atrium lobby. Indulge yourself in all the amenities that this location has to offer – from a full gym, a brand new steam and dry sauna, to 2 extra-large Jacuzzis, and an infinity edge pool allowing for either recreation or complete relaxation. When you are ready, take the elevator up to settle into your luxurious home for the week.
Unlock the door to your spacious and contemporary Miami styled condo. Step onto the hardwood floors in this cool living area. Relax after a sun-soaked day on the lovely plush Extension Sofa and enjoy a quick second to relax before hitting South Beach for dinner and drinks!
When you arrive home from a night out, enjoy a midnight snack in this beautiful kitchen set with gorgeous marble countertops and stainless steel appliances.
After a night full of dancing and exploring this vivacious city, step into your stylish room featuring tasteful décor and an en-suite bathroom. Treat yourself like royalty with a warm bubble bath or shower. Then sink into your soft sheets in this comfortable King sized bed. Wake up rested and rejuvenated for another full day.
Make sure to enjoy the awe-inspiring and breathtaking sunsets every day from your own private balcony. Along with the amenities listed above, this building also comes with valet parking and a beautiful water-front sushi restaurant downstairs.
Take a seat on the balcony and watch manatees, dolphins, and mega yachts pass through Biscayne Bay. Easily escape to the incredible places around you – people-watch in the trendy South Beach neighborhood, take a lovely walk on Miami Beach Boardwalk and find some incredible shopping and restaurants on Lincoln Road.
This home set with beautiful decor, modern art, updated amenities, and easy access to every hot spot in the area make this a unique find in South Beach. Book now for a wonderful stay in this spirited city!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 780 square feet, 73 square meters
2 guests maximum
Miami International Airport (MIA)
20 minutes by car (MIA)
Great West Sunsets over the Bay
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Miami Speedboat Tour - Cruise the Miami coastline on this 45-minute speedboat cruise. It's a spectacular way to view Fisher Island and Star Island's collection of multi-millionaire and celebrity homes.
- Little Havana Food and Walking Tour - Explore this lively Cuban district and all of its history and culture on this 2-hour walking food tour with stops at the best family owned and operated Cuban restaurants in the area.
- The Grand Miami Helicopter Tour - See Miami’s most breathtaking beach views and the many sights near the city on this 30-minute helicopter flight.
- Miami Parasailing Excursion in Biscayne Bay - Enjoy a thrilling sightseeing experience on this one-hour parasailing adventure!
- Salsa Night with Lessons & Live Band - Spice it up in South Beach with a night of Miami-style Salsa dance lessons!
- Everglades Airboat Ride - Find numerous options to explore this Everglades National Park where you will find alligators and other wildlife on an amazing airboat adventure.
- Art Deco Walking Tour - Be transported in time on this 2 hour tour ofthis architectural and historical highlight.
- Private Miami Water Activity Package - Get wild with this 3-hour private activity cruise through Miami’s tropical waterways where you can do everything from swim, snorkel, kayak, paddleboard, or sunbathe.
Places of Interest
- South Beach - This trendy neighborhood - known for it's fine, white sand beaches and colorful buildings - is home to a vibrant nightlife, excellent restaurants, and artistic vibe. Keep your eye out for the occasional celebrity spotting!
- Miami Beach Boardwalk - Enjoy this lovely walk for some splendid views along Miami Beach.
- South Pointe Park - Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and relax with a nice stroll, watching the cruise ships come in and out of port or enjoy fishing and other water activities offered at this fantastic park.
- Lincoln Road - This is Miami Beach's premier shopping, dining, and people-watching destination. Take a break from the beach and treat yourself to delicious food and incredible fashion!
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden - Escape to this oasis in the middle of the glitz and glamour of South Beach. Recently renovated by the acclaimed South Florida landscape architect Raymond Jungles.
- Art Deco Historic District - Go back in time and discover over 800 Art Deco buildings all within one square mile. These white and pastel colored stucco buildings have been fantastically restored!
Adequate accommodation with beautiful views
Location was spectacular. Apartment had maintenance needs. Owner was very nice.”