Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Nestled on the private and serene beach of Thompson Cove, Castaway Villa combines unsurpassed luxury, tranquility, and bliss. Sitting on just under 4000 square feet and with five bedrooms and bathrooms, here you’ll find your own Caribbean paradise, hidden away from the real world.
Castaway’s solitude is only paralleled by the villa’s unique form of elegance. The open floor plan encompasses a great room, and cutting edge, contemporary kitchen with top of the line appliances, a spacious dining area, and a lounge with a state of the art entertainment center. The great room offers stunning views of the ocean and infinity pool, furnished with a blend of modern, sleek, yet cozy details, perfect for lounging with the family after a long day at the beach. The kitchen truly is a chef’s dream, with all the amenities you’ll need to create a truly delicious meal! If you’re looking for a more casual dining experience, across the kitchen bar, you’ll find a sliding glass door that opens up to a vast outdoor grilling area, perfect for a barbecue!
The master bedrooms of this spectacular villa feature vaulted ceilings, king canopy beds, and massive closets, giving you plenty of space to spread out. In both rooms, sliding glass doors open up to private decks outfitted with comfortable chaises, perfect for lounging back while your delight in the pastels of a Thompson Cove sunset in peace and serenity. In the master bedrooms, the en suite bathrooms include double vanities, frameless glass showers with rainwater showerheads, as well as magnificent vistas of the lush gardens from the oversized tub. The other two suites at this villa provide the same level of luxury, and the kids will love their room, featuring bunk beds for the ultimate slumber party!
Castaway Villa’s interior is only matched by its outdoor living space. The indoor living space seamlessly flows into the pool and lounge area. The plush couches provide an ideal setting for evening cocktails and conversation, while the kids enjoy frolicking in the infinity pool, which is heated year-round for your enjoyment.
Come and enjoy all the tranquility that Thompson Cove has to offer! Castaway Villa offers you a home where you can escape completely.
Estate with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, King, King, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Providenciales International Airport - PLS
10 minutes by car
Ocean and beach views!
Electricity over $400.
Activities of Interest
- Provo Golf Club (10 minutes) - Offering manicured greens, lush fairways, and breathtaking views, this is truly a golfer's paradise!
- Aqua TCI (7 minutes) - With diverse aquatic wildlife and crystal clear waters, the Turks and Caicos Islands are the ideal spot for diving.
- Caicos Dream Tours (4 minutes) - Whether you're on a group tour or private charter, you'll have the time of your life out on the water!
- Provo Ponies (7 minutes) - This company offers incredible guided tours of the island for riders of all abilities.
- Sup Provo (10 minutes) - Take a guided eco-tour and experience the natural beauty of the island, all while on a paddleboard or kayak!
Places of Interest
- Grace Bay (7 minutes) - Famous for its long stretch of soft, white sand and sparkling blue water.
- Thursday Fish Fry (7 minute walk) - A must see on Thursday night! Visit this incredible, open air festival with an emphasis on local food!
- Anna's Art Gallery (6 minutes) - A charming gallery with an interesting and eclectic mix of local art!
- Princess Alexandra National Park (5 minute walk) - Experience the true, natural beauty of the island in this protected, undisturbed stretch of beach.
- Infiniti Restaurant & Raw Bar (7 minutes) - The premier, gourmet oceanfront restaurant on the island, featuring fresh ingredients and modern presentations.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet