Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas Maui
he Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort- 2 Bedroom Villa
This Two-Bedroom Premium Villa is composed of one Studio Premium Villa and one One-Bedroom Premium Villa, offering an abundance of space for dining, entertaining, relaxing, and accommodating up to eight guests comfortably. Lockable doors between the two villas can ensure privacy or open up for a large, flowing layout.
Upon entering your villa, you will be greeted by a tranquil ocean or island view, which is further enhanced by a full and a step-out lanai. The furnished private lanai provides fantastic views for your morning coffee or nap after a long day of beach activities.
Soothing interior décor helps guests feel welcome in two spacious living areas—each featuring a queen-size pullout sofa. Everyone will be entertained by LCD flat panel televisions with DVD players as well as Bose® Wave® CD players with AM and FM channels. And, you can stay connected with wireless complimentary High Speed Internet Access.
Two kitchen areas, with wood cabinetry and granite countertops, and two dining areas provide everything you need to serve up to eight guests. Enjoy the convenience of your own in-room refrigerator, glass cook-top, convection microwave oven, toaster, blender, and coffeemaker. The kitchens have dishes and utensils for up to 10 people, and a dishwasher makes it easy to clean up. Each villa includes a washer and dryer to keep your clothes looking great after a day at the beach.
A blissful night’s sleep is assured by a king-size Heavenly® Bed in each bedroom, with crisp sheets, plush blankets, and soft pillows. And you’ll feel energized once you’ve stepped into either of the two bathrooms, featuring whirlpool tubs and granite vanities. Enjoy the glass-enclosed walk-in Heavenly® Shower, which is accompanied by upscale spa amenities.
Luxury amenities, designer decor, and peaceful ocean views combine to frame a truly outstanding experience for you, your family, and your guests in Maui!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1450 square feet
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Kahului Airport (OGG)
40 minutes by car
Ocean or garden views
Activities of Interest
- BeachShop at the Paia Farmers Market for fresh local Hawaiian produce and juices.
- Maui is the place to see the whales in their natural habitat. Take a whale watch cruise and be mesmerize by the intensity of this beautiful animals.
- Discover the best snorkeling and diving spots in Molokini Crater.
- Travel the spectacular Road to Hana.
- Visit Haleakala National Park, admire its immense crater and the breathtaking views. You will be amazed by the landscape in this park. You can either hike or ride your mountain bike!
- Relax at Big Beach, Makena State Park's untouched gem.
Places of Interest
- Upcountry Maui, with its ranches, farms, and vineyards, all resting serenely on the flanks of mighty Haleakala.
- Makawao, home to Hawaiian cowboys and voted one of the “Top 25 Arts Destinations in the U.S.”
- Kahanu Gardens: Part of the National Tropical Botanical Garden. 126-acres. Visitor center offering guidebooks for self-guided tours.
- Tedeschi Vineyards: Hawaii’s only winery. Established in 1973, it produces four different grape wines and a pineapple wine.
- Wailuku, where Mark Twain once strode past wooden storefronts housing family businesses that are still thriving today.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility