Oceanfront Napasai 4
Nestled between verdant tropical gardens and the dazzling sea, Belmond Napasai is a true paradise on the north coast of Thailand’s Koh Samui.
A truly serene Koh Samui beach resort, Belmond Napasai is a secluded hideaway that’s perfect for an island escape. Gaze out across the golden sands and acclimatise to the indulgent, casual atmosphere.
This beautiful and spacious oceanfront pool residence is part of the beach resort and it is the ideal choice when traveling in groups.
The villa boasts stunning sea views. Sumptuous woden and bamboo interiors create a fresh and sophisticated atmosphere. A spacious private balcony and pool area offer the perfect space to enjoy the sunset.
Spacious living and dining areas are complemented by a fully-fitted kitchen and personal housekeeping services. Stroll through verdant outdoor walkways and discover a private infinite pool, massage sala, water features and terraces.
This multi-level home sprawl out from the cliff side and command unparalleled views of Koh Samui’s exclusive north shore.
You will enjoy all the luxury of independent accommodation while benefiting from the exclusive facilities of this luxury Koh Samui resort.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Koh Samui Airport
30 minutes by car
Stunning views of Koh Samui’s exclusive north shore
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
There is a mandatory service fee of $300 and this includes use of the resort, daily cleaning and concierge service.
Activities of Interest
- Windsurfing is available once a week, and the hotel offers kayaks that can be used free of charge. The resort hobie cat can be reserved for 30 minute or hour-long sessions for a small fee.
- Belmond Napasai is just moments away from some of Asia’s best diving and snorkelling sites. We can provide all the equipment you’ll need to explore them. Twice a week, PADI certified experts offer an introduction to scuba diving in the resort pool.
- Serve an ace at the resort tennis courts, free to use for all guests including racket and ball hire. Tennis lessons can also be purchased to help you improve your game.
Places of Interest
- Take a walk on the wild side with an hour-long guided tour through our secret countryside. Learn about the exciting flora and fauna that make Napasai unique, and meet our resident pigs, goats and two water buffalo—Napasai and Frapasai.
- Wat Plai Laem - Tranquil, colorful temple complex featuring a lake with an 18-armed statue of the goddess Guanyin.
- Big Buddha - Massive, circa-1972 gilded Buddha statue at the colorful Phra Yai temple complex.