Antigua Village Luxury Condo
Antigua Village Luxury Condo
Experience the stunning Caribbean Sea while staying in this luxurious condo that offers a spacious 840 sq. ft. with 1 bedroom and 1 bath.
This newly renovated two story villa offers stunning views of the resort pool and the Caribbean Sea. The spacious villa offers a fully appointed kitchen and living area. The living room has a queen size sofa bed, which can be converted into a second bedroom in the evening if desired. On the second floor, you will find the master bedroom with a king size bed and breathtaking views of the sea. There is a modern en suite bathroom with a double vanity and large glass shower. The villa offers two balconies, one at the front and one at the back, allowing you to decide whether you prefer the sun or shade.
Antigua Village is a small resort located just steps from the Caribbean Sea. Nestled on one of the world’s most breathtaking beaches, Antigua Village offers a unique combination of comfort, character, and culture that encapsulates the spirit of the Caribbean. The resort consists of 4 acres of beachfront property, there are beautifully landscaped gardens complete with tropical coconut and fruit trees. There is also a large fresh water pool to relax and unwind. The Resort is centrally located on the island in close proximity to all the amenities the island has to offer. There are 2 restaurants adjacent to the Resort, water sports, sailboat charter and excursions that leave directly from the beach.
Antigua has some of the finest beaches in the world – 365 of them – one for every day of the year. Antigua has history, probably more fascinating historical sites than any other island in the region. There is an abundance of restaurants, bars, and cafes featuring local and international cuisine. But above all Antigua has the friendliest people in the Caribbean. Come experience all that this Leeward Island has to offer.
Condo with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 900 square feet, 84 square meters
2 guests maximum
V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)
15 minutes by taxi from ANU
Stunning Caribbean Sea views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Housekeeping services are available for $25 per visit.
Activities of Interest
- Public Market - Discover the true treasures of Antigua at Market Street place where local merchants display their wares.
- Diving and Snorkeling Tours - Experience some of the best reefs in the world.
- Antigua Horse Society - Go for an amazing horseback ride on the beach.
- Cedar Valley Golf Club - 18-hole, par 69 championship course of 5932 yards.
Places of Interest
- Fort James - Take yourself back in time with this fort dating back to 1707!
- Depp Bay, Five Island - A popular beach area with an abundance of amenities.
- Indian Town and Devil's Bridge - Get outside by visiting this National Park established in the 1950's.
- Montserrat and Barbuda - Make sure to visit these gorgeous neighboring islands easily accessed by boat.