***No pets or smoking allowed.
Mountain luxury has never been better exemplified than through this four-bedroom magnificent home nestled into the hills of Aspen. Boasting spectacular vistas of the mountains and surrounding areas, this home sits high above the world, allowing you to become one with the natural wonder that surrounds you.
This home is characterized by a sleek and modern design, offset beautifully by the rustic setting. The minimalist home appears to be carved into the mountain on one side and appears to be a luxury tree house on the other. Underscoring this effect is a wall of expansive windows and sliding glass doors, designed to frame the sweeping views of Aspen and the mountains. Both environmentally friendly and incorporating state-of-the-art technology, the distinguishing architectural feature of this hidden oasis is the 20-inch thick rammed-earth Sirewall that runs along one side of the impressive structure. Visible from every room on the main floor, this tactile surface brings a gritty, earthy, grounded feel to the home, truly embodying the untamed nature of Colorado!
The Sirewall informs the interiors of the main level, which include a spacious, open-plan living area, as well as a dining area and kitchen. The furnishings all boast classic designs, with some cutting-edge elements sprinkled into the mix. One of those more modern elements is an enormous steam shower located in one of the downstairs bathrooms. This impressive structure boasts eight shower heads and ample space for all to rejuvenate after a long, exhilarating day. On the main level, two impossibly comfortable A. Rudin sofas grace the living room, and the walnut dining table was custom-built to complement the gleaming oak floorboards. All furnishings and décor adhere to a cool, neutral palette, enhancing and complementing the sensational views around you. The open kitchen, set against the Sirewall and looking outward into the mountain wilderness, adds a bit of edginess to contrast with the traditional feel of the living area. Interesting pieces of décor, such as the mismatched, spun-brass pendants suspended from the ceiling. The center island holds the stove, and this along with the other state-of-the-art appliances make this space perfect for any avid chef looking to create a masterpiece!
Each of the four bedrooms boasts the same minimalist style as the rest of the home, but offers maximum comfort! Boasting incredibly soft and lavish bedding, each bed will prove the perfect place to lay down to sleep after an exciting, adrenaline-filled day in the mountains. You’ll love how the sleek and pristine décor bleeds into the bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms, offering luxury and elegance at every turn. If you enjoy the never-ending mountain views through your floor-to-ceiling windows, you won’t be able to get enough of them from your private deck, set just off the main level. Here you’ll find ample seating, as well as a massive hot tub. Lounge on the deck or soak in the jacuzzi while enjoying the cool mountain breeze as you unwind from the day. Immerse yourself into the sights and sounds of the Colorado wilderness and all the majesty it has to offer.
This home offers unparalleled entertainment, from its luxury amenities to its proximity to Aspen and prime skiing locations. Just a short ten minute drive away, you'll find Aspen Highlands, one of the top skiing locations in the region, and adored by locals more than any other skiing location around! If a rainy day ever comes, don't despair! You can partake in a casual movie night with your family, get your workout fix in the home gym, or let your competitive side come out with a friendly ping-pong tournament.
Let every aspect of this home come together to make sure that your stay is one of pure luxury and harmony!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Aspen–Pitkin County Airport - ASE
10 minutes by car
Mountain and valley views!
Required midweek cleaning fee of $500.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Aspen Golf Club (10 minutes) - This amazing course impresses with its stunning views, challenging play, and relaxed yet luxurious atmosphere.
- Snowmass Creek Outfitters (35 minutes) - Experience Aspen and Snowmass with an authentic horseback ride.
- Elk Mountain Expeditions (5 minutes) - Take an adventurous whitewater rafting tour, guaranteed to give you the adrenaline rush of a lifetime!
- Aspen Walking Tours (6 minutes) - Delve into the intriguing past of this town on this interactive walking tour!
- Aspen Paragliding (3 minutes) - Experience Aspen and Snowmass from new heights!
Places of Interest
- Maroon Bells (20 minutes) - These twin peaks are a favorite spot for hikers and wildlife-watchers, boasting beautiful vistas and breathtaking scenery!
- Aspen Highlands (15 minutes) - Visit the preferred ski area among Aspen locals for more than 50 years!
- Aspen Brewing Company (5 minutes) - Offering a wide variety of beer, the Aspen Brewing Company's tap room encourages visitors to grab a pint, and drink in the views that surround them!
- North Fork Trail (40 minutes) - The gorgeous North Fork Trail takes hikers through a broad valley to Fryingpan Pass in the Mount Massive Wilderness, with exceptional views throughout the hike!
- Element 47 (4 minutes) - With a world-renowned wine program and top notch creative cuisine, this restaurant is a must for anyone visiting Aspen!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility