Beach, Love & Happiness - 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Beach, Love & Happiness
Beach, Love & Happiness is a magnificant four bedroom 2,138 square foot home in NatureWalk at Seagrove Beach, which greets you with an open living and dining room along with a gorgeous kitchen with a breakfast bar. Also on the first floor, you'll enjoy a lovely king bedroom suite and a private bath, as well as a peaceful screened patio with a barbecue pit.
On the second floor you'll discover a loft media room and king and queen bedrooms. A unique bunk room has two full size bunks, above and beyond the standard twin size. The bunk room and queen bedroom share a hall bath, and the king bedroom has its own private bath with a rejuvenating jacuzzi tub.
Founded in 1910, Santa Rosa Beach has a rich history. This long-standing vacation destination remains a hotspot for visitors years later — in fact, Santa Rosa Beach was recently named as one of Travel + Leisure’s Top 5 Favorite Towns in America.
Santa Rosa Beach’s sugar-white sand and turquoise water draw in vacationers from around the world; retreats like Point Washington State Forest attract those searching for an all-natural escape. Delicious dining, boutique shopping, and family-friendly attractions round out this lively beach neighborhood.
NatureWalk is nestled within a quiet natural sanctuary and only a short bike ride from the beach. With its idyllic central location in Santa Rosa Beach, NatureWalk residents enjoy the surrounding life along 30A, including nearby Seaside.
There is access to the Gathering Place, heated lap pool, zero entry pool, children's pool, playground, community grills and bar with ice machine, heated spa, fitness trail and more. Walking paths may be found throughout the neighborhood and a Beach shuttle service is available during season from the Gathering Place.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2138 square feet, 199 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
50 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- • Visit St. Francis Winery and Vineyards for 5 star dining with great wine pairings.
- Swim with the dolphins at Sunset Dolphin Cruises.
- • Visit an exhibit at the Bayou Arts Center featuring seasonal shows and workshops with a variety of talented artists.
Places of Interest
- • Santa Rosa Beach is a private beach without the hassle of summer crowds with great white sands, good fishing and paddle boarding.
- • Grayton Beach State Park is perfect for nature lovers, with campgrounds, a beautiful beach, and plenty of marine life.
- • South Walton boasts the Southern Fashion House, challenging trails for cyclists, hikers and nature lovers as well as Gulf fishing excursions.