Charleston, South Carolina
Experience downtown living in the heart of the historic and charming city of Charleston, South Carolina. Boasting 1600 square feet and three bedrooms, this luxury loft is perfect for smaller groups looking for an intimate getaway. Exuding true Southern style and grace, this chic and cozy apartment will be your home away from home in Charleston!
The loft has been beautifully and meticulously designed, sparing no expense to make sure the utmost comfort and sophistication is achieved. While recently remodeled, the space keeps many of the original features of the building, including exposed ceiling beams and the heart pine floors. These authentic finishes give a rustic feel to the space, beautifully complemented by the modern updates, like the gleaming granite countertops in the kitchen and the open floor plan of the spacious living room. This area is perfect for an afternoon nap, curling up with a good book, or enjoying a movie with your family at the end of a long day. The fully equipped kitchen features a breakfast bar with seating where you can enjoy your coffee each morning before you get ready to uncover all the surprises Charleston has to offer!
Each bedroom exudes comfort and will offer you the utmost peace and quiet as you lay down to sleep at night. In the master you’ll find an exposed brick wall, contributing further to the rusticity and warm feeling of the home. There are two luxurious bathrooms, with the master containing a huge bathtub and overhead shower. Complimentary toiletries are provided!
Towards the back of the loft, you’ll find a private and serene balcony. This is a lovely spot to sip on a glass of wine during the evenings, underneath the protection of a covered porch, and enjoying the warm breeze. Picture yourself there now, delighting in all the history and luxury that Charleston has to offer. Start planning your stay in this classic home today!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport - CHS
25 minutes by car
Historic Downtown Charleston
Activities of Interest
- Charleston Footprints Walking Tours (10 minute walk) - Enchanting, historic Charleston comes alive on this entertaining and informative walking tour.
- Adventure Harbor Tours (10 minutes) - Whether you're looking for an educational trip for the kids, or a romantic cruise at sunset, this is the boat tour company for you!
- Charleston Outdoor Adventures (20 minutes) - This company provides clients the opportunity to explore the saltwater estuaries though guided kayak, paddle board, or chartered boat tours.
- Charleston Culinary Tours (10 minute walk) - This tour combines the best of Charleston history, cocktails, and food, visiting unique bars and restaurants along the way!
- Charleston National Country Club (20 minutes) - The handsome lowcountry vistas of Hamlin Sound, Bulls Bay, and the Intracoastal Waterway will make the sting of losing a few spheres more palatable.
Places of Interest
- Riley Waterfront Park (15 minute walk) - A beautiful park surrounded by lush greenery and overlooking the coastline. A wonderful place for a picnic and lounging in the sun!
- Middleton Place (30 minutes) - A National Historic Landmark of Charleston, comparing 65 acres of America's oldest landscaped gardens. Enjoy vibrant plants and flowers at every turn!
- Charleston City Market (6 minute walk) - A historic building comprised of charming local shops and eateries!
- Rainbow Row (7 minutes) - Visit this iconic Charleston site right on the waterfront!
- Bowen's Island Restaurant (20 minutes) - An enduring, counter-serve icon on the waterfront, serving up fresh fish within graffiti covered walls.
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple TVs
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet