Park City, Utah
Solamere Luxury Estate
Solamere Luxury Estate
Located in the highly coveted neighborhood of Solamere, your
perfect mountain-view estate awaits! This gorgeous five-bedroom Park City property is situated on a size-able 6,500 square feet, with dramatic vistas of the breathtaking mountains and surrounding valleys. For your next mountain vacation, Solamere will offer you the perfect combination of class and exhilaration.
The spectacular, panoramic windows that enclose the home seamlessly bring the wild nature of the outdoors into the comfort of your home. Expansive, yet cozy and inviting, the open layout of the main level offers more than enough room to lounge and relax, while enjoying the serene and picturesque scenes around you. Snuggle up to the warmth of the grand, stone fireplace while the snow softly falls outside. The rustic wooden paneling paired with the well loved leather sofas and pastoral details throughout create an air of familiarity. This warm feeling invites you straight into the well-equipped kitchen, perfect for whipping up delicious, homemade meals. The gleaming countertops offer ample space to prepare and entertain, allowing your entire family to try their hand at being a master chef before you dine together at the large dining table.
After a day spent at one of Park City’s many premier ski destinations, or exploring the many luxury shops and chic cafes on Main Street, you’ll delight in the supreme comfort and bliss that your bedroom offers. Each of the five bedrooms at this home is built explicitly to pamper and relax you as you unwind from the day. Each bedroom comes with an en suite bathroom, offering you and each of your guests privacy and personal space at your home away from home. What’s more, every morning as you leisurely roll out of bed, you’ll immediately be struck with majestic mountain views right outside your window!
Surrounded by the wilderness of Park City, there’s no better place to be than out on the deck, enjoying the crisp, mountain breeze anyway you can. Whatever the season, your state of the art Jacuzzi awaits. Settle into the soothing bubbles as you overlook your domain, sipping on a cold one or a glass of delicious wine. On that lower level, even more amazing entertainment awaits you, such as your own personal media room, ideally situated for a movie night with your family and friends. Just feet away, you’ll find a pool table for those days when the weather may be less than accommodating. When it’s been a long day and you’re ready for some rejuvenation, step into your spa-quality personal sauna, and let the steam soothe your troubles away.
The luxury your home in Solamere offers is only matched by the vibrancy and charm of Park City itself. With high quality ski destinations, five star dining options, and superb natural beauty, Park City has something for everyone, no matter the time of year. Come experience the magic yourself, and stay in style at Solamere!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6500 square feet
King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
30 minutes by car
Dramatic Mountain Views of Deer Valley Resort and surrounding
$400 optional midweek cleaning fee to be arranged through host member.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Adventures at the Stillman Ranch - Offering a one of a kind outdoor adventure on a secluded, 9,000 acre working ranch near Park City, this ranch offers trails for all levels of experiences!
- Canyons Golf - The course winds through 97 acres in the heart of Canyons Village footprint, featuring over 550 feet of elevation change with spectacular views of the Wasatch and Uinta Mountains and surrounding valleys.
- All Seasons Adventures - Raft or kayak the white water of the Weber river with All Seasons Adventures, offering exhilarating trips year round!
- Park City Mountain Resort - Earn your views from the peaks of this amazing resort by skiing or snowboarding in the winter months or hiking, mountain biking, or taking a scenic lift ride in the summer.
- Destination Sports and Adventures - A full line of expert-guided tours throughout the year, with fly fishing and hiking in the summer and cross country skiing and dogsledding in the winter!
Places of Interest
- Historic Main Street - A unique blend of old and new, there's a never ending plethora of restaurants, tours, and shops to explore here!
- Utah Olympic Park - The Utah Olympic Park serves as a training center for Olympic and development level athletes and is a popular destination for visitors.
- Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway - If you're looking for beautiful mountain scenery, you can't beat this backcountry drive!
- Handle - This restaurant's menu changes seasonally and allows each diner to order from an incredible selection of small bites, cold dishes, hot dishes, hearty plates, and, of course, dessert.
- Grappa Italian Restaurant - Grappa is known for elegant presentation, attention to detail and fine service. Nestled at the top of Main Street, you'll love the romantic and rustic Italian atmosphere,
Park City Perfection
Such an amazing property and area! We enjoyed Park City and everything about our stay...The house "has it all" and there is plenty to do in and around Park City... Can't wait to return!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo