Sonsonate, El Salvador
If you’re looking for a beach vacation that takes you off the beaten tourist path, look no further! Casa Garifuna is the home for you. Located on the exclusive and spectacular Costa Azul Beach in El Salvador, this five-bedroom masterpiece sits on over 3000 square feet, and is surrounded by miles of undiscovered natural beauty. Jump out of your comfort zone and into unsurpassed beachside luxury!
Surrounded by a breathtaking combination of lush, green foliage and pristine, white sandy beaches, this charming home offers incredible outdoor space to enjoy the stunning views that surround you. Ample seating can be found all around the pool deck, giving you more than enough space to gather with your guests, or to doze peacefully in the afternoon sun. Spend your days taking advantage of your proximity to the beach, frolicking in the waves and feeling the sand beneath your toes. When you get back, you’ll find the kitchen fully stocked with all the amenities you could need, including a charcoal grill if you’re in the mood for a poolside cookout. Enjoy whatever delicious creation you whip up at the spacious outdoor dining table, which offers even more stunning views of the ocean.
Each of the five bedrooms has their own bathroom, ensuring every single one of your guests has enough space and privacy. The lavish master bedroom is located on the top floor of the house, along with the main living room and pool deck. When you lay down at night in any of these rooms, the sound of the surf, just feet away from you, will provide the perfect lullaby for you as you drift off to sleep.
If you ever wish to explore outside of your personal slice of heaven, you need only ask! New adventures are everywhere you turn, with deep-sea fishing, bird watching, surfing, or a round of golf, all no more than one hour away! Casa Garifuna offers you the best of both worlds, where you can explore the world around you, or disappear into your private oasis, completely hidden from the world outside. Come join us for the week and experience luxury in the true Caribbean fashion!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, 2x Twin, Full, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport - SAL
90 minutes by car
Playa Costa Azul and ocean views!
$500 per week, covering staff'; suggested gratuity: $100 per staff member (2 staff members)
Activities of Interest
- El Encantado Golf Course - This Pete and Perry Dye-designer golf course can be found 75 minutes away!
- Coffee Highland Tours - Explore the quaint coffee towns of Ataco and Apaneca.
- Surfing- You'll find world-class surfing at El Sunzal, Punta Rosa, and Mizata. There's also body boarding onsite!
- Bird Watching - Just a 20 minute boat ride away, you'll find gorgeous local estuaries, where you can find tropical, amazing species!
- Auto Safari Chapin - 90 minutes away, this jungle safari in Guatemala makes for an adventurous day trip!
- Los Cobanos Tours - Take the marine life tour with this company, a catch a glimpse of the dolphins, whales, and other animals that call the ocean home
Places of Interest
- Volcanoes National Park - Discover a multitude of hiking trails around three of El Salvador's famous volcanoes, Izalco, Cerra Verde, and Santa Ana.
- Ruta del Cafe - On the Coffee Route, you will learn all about the coffee making process, and taste delicious samples of El Salvadorian coffee along the way.
- El Impossible National Park - Named for the perilous gorge at its center, this National Park offers sweeping views of rivers and forests at every turn.
- Lago Coatepeque - Visit this spectacular lake, formed in the volcano crater thousands of years ago.
- La Libertad - Just 25 miles south of the capital, La Libertad and its main wave, Punta Roca, are the anchors of El Salvador's surf scene.
- Antigua, Guatemala - Take a day trip and explore this spectacular colonial town, just two hours away!
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo