Fort Myers, Florida
Tropical Waterfront Living
Tropical Waterfront Living
Welcome to charming Fort Myers, where luxury abounds and your tropical paradise is awaiting you! This cottage-style home sits on 2350 square feet and offers an oceanfront experience unlike any other. Ease yourself into the laidback, south Florida lifestyle, filled with sun, sand, and complete and utter bliss.
The lush vegetation that surrounds this home reflects the brilliant and distinctive style of décor you’ll find inside. Towering, well-kept greenery and flowers can be found in each room, and the patterns and finishing touches on the pillows and bedding compliment them perfectly. The kitchen is state of the art, with top-notch appliances that will help you create masterpieces in the kitchen. If you feel like something a little more casual, whip up some burgers on the outdoor grill, and enjoy refreshing cocktails at the poolside bar, as you leisurely watch sailboats pass by in the canal. When you’re ready to let the soft lap of the water lull you to sleep, you can drift off in one of three bedrooms that provide unsurpassed comfort and privacy.
No matter where you are in this home, you’ll have crystal clear views of the spectacular canal, sitting right in your backyard. However, without a doubt the enclosed pool area allows for the most immersive experience. Splashing around in the pool will prove to be you and your party’s favorite pastime, especially during the summer months, where the cool water offers a much-needed break from the hot Florida sun. When the sun sets and the air gets a little cooler, the Jacuzzi will become your haven, offering a soothing spot to enjoy the night.
Take a break from the rush of your busy life, and learn to relish life in the slow lane at this incredible south Florida home!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2350 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport - RSW
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Aventures in Paradise - Take a journey to discover dolphins, manatees, and pristine beaches brimming with seashells ,and other spectacular forms of wildlife!
- Manatee Guides - Take a trip with an experience guide, who will be able to teach you everything about these extraordinary animals, and lead you straight to their natural habitats!
- Fort Myers Country Club - A spectacular golf course sitting in the middle of town, with pristine greens and fairways.
- Kayak Excursions - Explore the vibrant waters of Southwest Florida by kayak, either on your own or with a guide!
- True Tours - Choose from a number of intriguing historical tours, including a haunted history tour, or a tour of the spectacular public art of Fort Myers!
Places of Interest
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Reserve - Over 3500 acres of wetland ecosystem, beautifully preserved and ready for you to explore!
- Fort Myers Brewing Company - The first microbrewery in Fort Myers, and a hidden gem in the area!
- Fort Myers River District - Here you'll find eclectic boutiques, art galleries, live theater, great restaurants, upscale accommodations, tourist attractions and fantastic venues!
- Bunche Beach - An expansive beach nestled in Old Florida, with a gorgeous mangrove forest and a variety of recreational opportunities!
- Cibo - A modern, polished Italian cucina offering classic plates, diverse wines, and happy hour specials!
It had a very “at home” atmosphere. Quiet neighborhood and a beautiful setting right on the intracoastal waterway. Just a 10 minute drive to the beach. We loved it! ”
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet