Fernandina Beach, Florida
Rosie’s Retreat is a charming 2,400 square foot beach home with four bedrooms and four full baths. This cozy getaway is newly renovated and is perfect for those who want to walk out of the back door right onto the warm and welcoming sand.
Once you walk through the door, you’ll see unique accents and accessories which make this home a special place to stay! Red and blue couches frame the living area, which opens into the fully equipped kitchen, perfect for preparing a fresh seafood dinner if you decide to stay in for the night. The Big Chill refrigerator is an eye catcher that adds a cool retro feel, and the gorgeous countertop extends into an ideal bar area alongside a quaint dining area where you can gather around the table.
Two king bedrooms, a queen bedroom, and a double twin bedroom all have their own full bathrooms and provide great comfort and privacy. The soft colors of each room provide a peaceful space to unwind at the end of each day.
If you’d like a little friendly competition, a ping pong table and bean bag toss are an added extra bonus!
Besides being steps away from the beach, you’ll be right down the road from several delightful restaurants, shops, and playgrounds. With horse and carriage tours through downtown’s cobblestone streets, Segway tours through the nearby state park, and horseback riding on the beach, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. Make sure to visit the Fantastic Fudge Shop for homemade fudge or some refreshing ice cream.
Don’t give up the wonderful opportunity to stay at Rosie’s Retreat!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Jacksonville International Airport - JAX
50 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Fish Amelia Island – Voted the “Best Fishing Charter” on the island, you can enjoy this fishing tour all year round with all kinds of species! Whether you’re wanting to show the kids a good time or are an aspiring pro, you’ll be hooked!
- Amelia Island Horseback Riding – There’s no place like Ameila Island for horseback riding! Take a tour by horseback during the day, or even at sunrise and sunset!
- Amelia Island Kayak Excursions – Enjoy a 2-hour local guided tour, 5-6 hour river paddles, or even overnight excursions! They are here to help you create a memorable and enjoyable experience while exploring the scenic inland waters of the area.
- Florida Adventure Sports – If you’re a thrill seeking adventurist, be as free as a bird by taking in the magnificent sites of Amelia Island by hang glider!
- Amelia Island Ghost Tours – Discover the ghosts, ghouls, and timeless legends of this island paradise while following your guide through the streets of historic Fernandina.
Places of Interest
- Fort Clinch State Park - Over 1,400 acres, the park provides exceptional recreational activities immersed among beautiful natural communities, as well as wildlife viewing, historic attractions and unparalleled living history interpretive programs.
- Marlin & Barrel Distillery – Enjoy this craft distillery, where you can see how their products are made by hand with all local, high quality ingredients. Marlin & Barrel doesn’t just craft spirits, they also craft a great time!
- Amelia Island Museum – Visit this amazing museum that’s bursting with fascinating stories just waiting to be shared. With so many diverse cultural influences, Amelia Island has an exciting heritage to explore!
- Fernandina Beach Pinball Museum – A unique attraction, this museum not only preserves the legacy of pinball from the early years to the present, but also lets you come play on these great machines for as long as you’d like, until closing time of course.