Stay in one of ChampionsGates’ newest homes, located within only a few minutes to Magical DisneyWorld! This expansive 3,909 square foot home can sleep 16 comfortably with all of the amenities of a luxury resort. With eight bedrooms and five bathrooms, this is a perfect home for a large family or group vacation. The professionally decorated home adheres to the finest standards and is sure to make your vacation truly relaxing. Your family will love the extra sun provided by the west facing pool deck, and you will be able to relax anytime on your private lanai.
Downstairs you will find two master suites, featuring king beds that are perfect for the adults who want some extra privacy. The bedrooms have plenty of space and personal TVs in both rooms. The master suites both feature large en-suite bathrooms with walk in showers and extensive counter space.
Upstairs you will find the additional six bedrooms, three of which are king beds, two fun kids’ rooms, and one room with two full beds. The kids’ room will sweep the kids off their feet to a dreamed room with wall decor, with a bunk bed that offers a twin bed on the top bunk and full bed on the bottom. The kids’ room shares a Jack & Jill style bathroom with bedroom six. The second kids’ room is sure to make the kids feel truly magical with wall decals and twin/full bunk beds. The kids’ room shares a Jack & Jill bathroom with bedroom eight.
The family will all enjoy the open floor plan throughout the living area. The dining table offers formal seating for 10 while the breakfast bar offers additional seating. The kitchen is upgraded with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops to help to make cooking in style a breeze. In the living room, you will find ample seating for everyone around the large flat screen TV.
Not only does this home have eight amazing bedrooms, but your family will also love the private upstairs theater, upstairs loft area featuring a shuffleboard, and fully equipped ground floor games room! Lounge and relax watching your favorite movie on the 120-inch projection screen with stadium seating for seven, or play a game on the PlayStation 4. Head downstairs for some more fun in the games room with an air hockey table, pool table, or foosball table. Play a friendly competition with the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 4 in the 47-inch SMART TVs. You will also be able to choose from a variety of arcade games.
All of your family’s vacation dreams are sure to be a reality when you stay at ChampionsGate.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
8 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3909 square feet, 364 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, 2x Full, Other, and Other
16 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Fossil Funatics – Take an all-inclusive outdoor expedition thrusting you back in time to when giant sharks swam in the oceans and mastadons and mammoths roamed the land! This tour allows you to dig for fossils and guarantees you won’t leave empty-handed.
- ChampionsGate Galf Resort - ChampionsGate’s two championship golf courses offer a diversity that cannot be matched by other Golf Courses in Orlando, Florida.
- Captain Fred’s Airboat Tours – Glide through the water and get an up close look at ‘gators, birds, and more on this captivating airboat experience.
Places of Interest
- Walt Disney World Resort - Make all your dreams come true with a visit to the Walt Disney World Resort! Visit Magic Kingdom, where you will meet Mickey Mouse and Cinderella; the futuristic Epcot Center; Disney Hollywood Studios; and Animal Kingdom.
- Sea World – SeaWorld has more to explore than ever before. Thrilling coasters, incredible animal encounters, dazzling shows, and after-dark festivities offer an ocean of can’t-miss experiences all day and night.
- Universal Studios – Get ready for your heart to race on roller coasters of epic proportions or enjoy the best in dining, shopping, and live entertainment! Universal has something for everyone.
- Café Tu Tu Tango – Local artists paint while you wine and dine over unique shared appetizer-sized plates. Don’t be surprised if entertainment erupts during your meal! From opera singers and tango dancers to magicians, you’re in for a treat.
- Lake Kissimmee State Park – Nature trails, horse trails, and boating activities await you at this beautiful state park.
Sizeable Home in a Good Location
The owners are communicative and helpful. The property is worn a bit, yet offers a variety of activities and is close to so much to do off property.”
Sizeable home in a good community
The home is a rental property and therefore is in that type of condition. The owners are friendly and helpful. The property management company was either too busy or under staffed to assist during our stay. ”
House in Orlando
It was a great house ! Exactly as it was expected. The pictures dont lie, the house is as beautiful as inside them. The area is great, the attraction parcs are next to it. However, considering the neighborhood , we don’t understand the price of 2000 $ fees that Thirdhome charges for two weeks, in addition of the 24 keys. ”
Fabulous family trip at Champions Gate
My family spent a week living, loving and laughing at this spacious home. The bedroom layout was perfect for us. The private pool and gameroom were highlights for all. The kitchen was large enough for several cooks to assist with our holiday dinner and the huge dining room table was large enough to accommodate the entire family. We loved that we were close enough to Dinsey and so many food and malls. I would absolutely stay here again. Thank you for making our sibling trip one that we will never forget. ”