Vail Luxury Condo - Short walk to Lionshead Gondola and Lift!
Vail Mountain Luxury Condo
Surrounded by endless natural beauty, Vail Marriot Mountain Resort is the ideal destination for your next ski vacation. Enjoy your time here in your luxurious, three-bedroom, 1800 square foot condo, with all the finest amenities and sophisticated atmosphere that’s become characteristic of Marriott resorts. At this remarkable property, you're just a short walk to the Lionshead (Eagle Bahn) gondola and lift (Born Free). So, this makes for an ideal location for your Vail trip, regardless of season!
This rustic condo gives off an air of comfort and serenity, with cozy furnishings and pastoral décor at every turn. Dark, smooth hardwood floors can be found throughout the home, offering a sort of folksy elegance. A stone fireplace sits can be found in the main living room, providing warmth when the nights get a bit cooler. A massive, flat screen television sits just above the fireplace, so sit back and lounge on the lavish sofas and enjoy a movie night with your loved ones. Make sure to take in the majesty of a Colorado sunset whilst sipping on a post-dinner, cool glass of wine on your private deck.
The condo offers a charming little kitchen, where you can whip up a delicious meal for the entire family. If you truly want to leave all your responsibilities behind, Marriott offers several dining options for every meal. Fuel up for an exhilarating day in Colorado with a hearty breakfast at Marriott’s First Chair restaurant, and then cap it off with tasty cocktails at the Avalanche Pub! Whether you decide to spend a relaxing night in or venture out into the resort, you’re sure to find something scrumptious to fill your stomach!
Each of the three bedrooms in this splendid condo offers the upmost comfort and truly serves as your safe haven from the rest of the world. Pristine and deluxe bedding can be found in each room, as well as plush duvets that make you feel as if you’re sleeping on a cloud. In the master you’ll find an expansive king-sized bed, and two twins can be found in each of the others. Each of the three bathrooms offers ample space to primp and pamper, as well as luxurious amenities and toiletries for your use.
This resort truly is an enchanting respite with every modern essential available to you. Ideally located at the base of Vail Mountain, you’ll find yourself just steps away from the famed Eagle Bahn Gondola. If you’re looking to be rejuvenated and refreshed, the five-star Golden Leaf Spa is waiting to endlessly pamper you. Options for fine dining are just a stroll away from you, both within the resort itself and out in the charming city of Vail.
The opportunities are endless at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort! Book your stay today.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2 hours by car (DEN), 40 minutes by car (EGE)
View of Vail Mountain, including Lionshead Gondola!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Vail Mountain Resort - Offering more than 5000 acres of downhill and cross country trails, Vail is considered one of the best all-around ski mountains in the world.
- Timberline Tours - The largest and most experienced outfitter in the region, with Timberline you'll river raft and hike your way to the pinnacle of adventure!
- Vail Stables - Explore the majestic Rocky Mountains by horseback, and unleash your inner cowboy!
- Piney River Ranch - This ranch is perfect for a lovely summer day spent outdoors. Spend the day hiking, canoeing, horseback riding, or any other number of ways!
- Vail Golf Club - The Vail Golf & Nordic Clubhouse is a spectacular new community place to gather with old friends and create new ones in Vail, Colorado.
Places of Interest
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens - Explore this gorgeous garden, full of lush greenery and brilliantly beautiful flowers.
- Booth Falls Trail - Pass through a myriad of spectacular scenery, including deep blue lakes, rushing waterfalls, and dense, aspen forest.
- Vail Brewing Company - This cozy craft brewery is located in the heart of the Rockies, and loves to serve up unique and innovative brews!
- Vail Farmer's Market - Explore this sprawling farmer's market, located in the charming streets of Vail.
- Sweet Basil - Come visit Vail's trendy hot spot for inspired New American eats. Grab a table in the swanky dining room or drinks at the bar!
Our family had a lovely stay in the Vail Marriott on a Third Home exchange in February. The resort in general was not quite up to the high standard that we have experienced in other Vail properties through Third Home ( lower quality bedding, no washing machine in unit only communal coin operated washers and dryers, very small bathrooms) but it had character, was well located, and the service we received on all levels was exceptional. Especially so from the Third Home team who quickly amended an unexpected charge to our account. Third Home has given our family the ability to travel internationally without sacrificing comfort, luxury, or financial efficiency. Thank you to everyone at Third Home.”