Chanel Court - 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Located in the heart of Seagrove, find yourself in a world filled with lush oak trees and grand magnolias, yet still close enough to the beach you can smell the salt in the air. Nestled on 2,600-square-feet and tucked away in a picture perfect neighborhood, this five-bedroom home boasts an ambience of simple beachside elegance.
With impressive architectural design and impeccably designed high-end finishes, all elements of this home come together beautifully to create paradise. Upon entering the main floor, you’ll be struck by the spacious layout of the home. Luxurious linen sofas and chairs surround a huge flat screen television, creating an ideal spot to enjoy quality conversation or kick back and watch a movie. Further into the home you’ll find an exquisite kitchen that truly embodies a chef’s dream; complete with top of the line stainless steel appliances, gourmet cookware, and white marble countertops. Enjoy whatever delicious creation you make at the expansive dining table large enough for eight.
Also located on the ground floor, you’ll find the stylishly decorated master bedroom. This room comes complete with a gorgeously designed chandelier, shiny wooden finishes, and soft blue and white linens. From there, make your way into the private full master bath; outfitted with a double sink vanity, glass walk-in shower and sizable soaking tub. Everything has been designed to give guests maximum space. The impossibly conformable king bed will be the ideal spot to lie down at night after a long day atthe beach.
As you head upstairs, you’ll find an additional sitting room, containing a large sectional sofa and multiple books and board games for you to enjoy! This level also includes the second master bedroom with an equally plush king sized bed and expansive private bathroom. The second floor hosts two queen bedrooms in addition to a nautical themed bunkroom, which will give endless delight to your children!
The classic tropical luxury continues as you step outside to a large screened in porch with ample outdoor furniture. The shady porch overlooks the in-ground pool; featuring a tanning ledge so you can soak up those wonderful Florida rays. Make sure to take full advantage of the outdoor summer kitchen, which holds a stainless steel gas grill, perfect for a cookout and entertaining family and friends!
Discover the charm of Seagrove, and all the tropical luxuries you’ll have when you stay in this picturesque beachside home!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Regional Airport - VPS
50 minutes by car
Pool and nature views! No pets. Reservations for families only. Must be over age 30.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC - This company offers family friendly fishing charters, dolphin cruises, sight seeing, and so much more!
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides - Located less than half a mile from the white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast, this horse riding company will provide you with an unforgettable experience!
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club - Hugging the sugar-white sandy beaches of South Walton, the club spans across more than 85 acres providing members, guests and the public with access to golf, dining and more!
- Yellowfin Ocean Sports - An authentic, locally owned and staffed outfitter, offering bike rentals, kayaks and paddle board rentals, and so much more.
- 30A Dive - Scuba diving tours! If you're not certified, don't sweat it, and begin your introduction to the underwater world!
Places of Interest
- Grayton Beach State Park - Consistently ranking as one of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the United States, the beach provides an idyllic place for swimming, and salt and freshwater fishing.
- Grayton Beer Company - This beer reflects and complements the easy going, Gulf Coast way of life!
- Point Washington State Forest - A state park filled with gorgeous scenery at every turn! Enjoy a lovely bike ride or hike through the forest!
- Cafe 30A - An innovative American menu in the midst of classy decor with and island style.
- The Red Bar - Set in an old general store, this late night hangout offers Southern tinged fare and live music!
Beautiful, Spacious Home - Close to the Beach!
This is a beautiful and spacious home! It is very close to the beach boardwalk, just a very short bike ride away. The pool in the back yard is really nice and private, and there is a great screened in back porch. The home is really close to several restaurants, and not far from Seaside and Watercolor. We loved the high ceilings, spacious rooms, beautiful decor and location close to the beach access! ”
Great Christmas family vacation!
The house is perfect for a large family. We stayed there with our three sons their wives and four grandchildren. It was very child friendly. The large open space kitchen/living room/dining room on the ground floor and spacious adjacent screened in porch was fabulous for having us altogether where we could keep an eye on all the grandkids. The pool was great for the kids but the heater went out three times and did interrupt our use. However the very courteous manager responded immediately and arranged for it to be quickly fixed. We were familiar with the area and enjoyed some great restaurants and visiting Seaside, Alys Beach, Watercolor, and Rosemary Beach - all wonderful architecturally masterplanned communities. The house is on the rental pool and as such may not be up to the same standards as other ThirdHomes that are not rented out but having said that with our extended family it fit the bill nicely. The owner graciously allowed us to book 10 days instead of just one week and contacted us before to make sure we had everything we needed. We all experienced a memorable Christmas vacation. ”
Perfect beach getaway,
This beautiful home is in the perfect location to explore the nearby beach towns. The home is a very short walk to the beach and restaurants. The kitchen was completely equipped, and the beds were so comfortable. Questions were answered immediately by the host and a local manager. I would definitely choose this property for an other vacation on Santa Rosa Beach. ”
Wonderful beach home
Everything about this home was wonderful. The swing on the porch was a family favorite. We will now be getting our own swing after enjoying it so much on vacation. Would love to return!”
Sweet Sugarwood Beach
Our experience was fantastic! The homeowner and property exceeded all expectations. There are too many wonderful things to say about this property! This was an area we weren’t as familiar with, but found to have as much proximity to the beach and activities as Rosemary, Alys, Seaside and Watercolor. The property was spacious and had plenty of privacy. The pool, outdoor kitchen and multiple porches were so comfortable we hardly needed to leave this gorgeous home! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet