San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Casa Buena Vista
Casa Buena Vista
This jewel of a home offers you a chic place to hideaway, nestled in the incredible historic district of the spectacular city. This two-bedroom is built in a contemporary style and sits on 2260 square feet of pure luxury. With spectacular cityscapes surrounding you, get lost in the wonder of San Miguel de Allende!
Newly constructed, this home offers a lush, green oasis right in the middle of a bustling city. Plants and ivies drape across the outside of the home, as well as the stone walls that characterize the many patios and balconies. The interior blends seamlessly into the exterior through large windows that take up entire walls, allowing the sun to stream in and create a light and airy atmosphere. The living and kitchen areas are found on the second level, and outfitted with sleek and modern furnishings, adding an air of refinement and sophistication to the tropical setting.
The two master suites on the main level offer unparalleled levels of finery and tranquility. Overlooking the masterfully landscaped patio entry, on this level you’ll also find an office space with a sofa bed for extra sleeping space and a personal patio. Perfect for a writer’s retreat, or simply a place to get further away from it all, this space offers absolute peace and quiet.
What truly makes this home special is the stunning rooftop terrace, ideally suited for spending your mornings and evenings in the cool breeze. This enclosed terrace can be opened up to let the outside in, and comes equipped with a second living room, dining area, a state of the art grill, and captivating panoramic views of San Miguel.
Enjoy your stay in San Miguel de Allende through the leisure and richness that Casa Buena Vista can give you!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2260 square feet
King, King, and King
4 guests maximum
Guanajuato International Airport - BJX
1 hour and 40 minutes by car
Centro Historic district of San Miguel de Allende!
Activities of Interest
- Albert Coffee Archaetours- Historian Albert Coffee offers insightful tours of the Cañada de la Virgen, one of the most important pre-Hispanic sites in the region.
- Bici Burro Bike Tours - Your guide will take you up and down the hills and arroyos, across rivers, through herds of bulls, donkeys, and goats to explore the wonder of the countryside!
- Taste of San Miguel - Experience off the beaten path eateries, with their colorful staff and regional delicacies.
- Rancho Xotolar - Experience the sweeping scenery of rural Mexico on horseback, riding through spectacular countryside with stunning landscapes!
- Bordello Galeria - This gallery supports local and visiting artists, with wonderful and interesting exhibits open to the public.
Places of Interest
- El Jardin (Zocalo) - Located in the heart of the city, here you can spend time people-watching, perusing the nearby shops and restaurants, and exploring the beautiful gardens!
- Parroquia de San Miguel Arcángel - This towering parish church overlooking El Jardin is one of the most famous landmarks in the city, boasting prominent neo-Gothic design.
- Econdido Place - Seven miles northwest of San Miguel, you'll find ten indoor and outdoor thermal pools fed by natural hot springs, surrounded by lush vegetation and colorful flowers.
- Rancho Zandunga - The afternoon concerts at Rancho Zandunga are a wonderful chance to experience the country lifestyle while enjoying jazz, blues, and home-cooked food.
- Moxi - Moxi's kitchen specialized in innovative and artfully presented takes on Mexican classics, all in a casual yet elegant setting.
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet