Pacific Oceanfront Residence & Spa
Pacific Oceanfront Residences & Spa
Your beachside oasis awaits! This four-bedroom Las Olas apartment at Acapulco Diamante offers supreme relaxation and bliss. Enjoy sweeping tropical views from your 3050 square foot contemporary apartment, and spend your days in complete and utter tranquility and comfort, allowing yourself to be pampered and cared for. You won’t have to lift a finger!
The apartment itself is spacious and modern, with a lovely open floor plan and a sleek style of décor. The basis of the apartment is minimalistic and simple, but everywhere you turn you’ll see small finishes that make the property feel just like home. Whether it’s the charming wicker that decorates the dining room chairs, or the vibrant pillows and artwork that decorate the room, this luxurious apartment still manages to appear warm and inviting. The main living space boasts lavish sofas, perfect for an afternoon siesta. Or, if you’d rather doze in the sun, the living room opens right up to your own private deck, with ample seating and space to enjoy the cool ocean breeze. You’ll even find a large Jacuzzi tub, just waiting for you to immerse yourself in its soothing water. Your nights will consist of watching the sun slowly sink over the vast, deep blue ocean, while you sip on a sweet, delicious cocktail. It doesn’t get better than that!
There’s nothing better than taking a break after a long day spent in the hot sunshine, and there’s no better place to drift off to sleep than one of the four bedrooms at your personal paradise. Let the soft crash of the waves lull you to sleep as you sink into the impossibly soft beds at Las Olas. We promise you’ll never get a more restful night of sleep than you will with us!
During your stay, make sure to take full advantage of the incredible luxuries and amenities afforded to you at Las Olas. Boasting a state-of-the-art spa and gym, you’ll always feel refreshed and energized! Each pool is extravagant in its own right. If you’re looking for a little bit of a break, let the kids enjoy the children's pool, always buzzing with different activities for them to enjoy, while you unwind on a lounge chair at the exclusive adult pool. Las Olas sits directly on the beach, so you can feel the sand between your toes and bask in the glow of the ocean whenever you choose! If you feel like going on an adventure, a car service is provided to allow you to venture safely into the charming city of Acapulco. A daily maid service is provided to make sure your oasis is spotless at all times, at no extra cost to you! All cooking is also included in your stay, as well as a laundry service, so you can truly enjoy your vacation and leave your worries behind!
Make Las Olas your own personal paradise, and slip away from the real world, if only for a week!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3050 square feet
King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
10 guests maximum
Aeropuerto Internacional General Juan N. Álvarez - ACA
10 minutes by car
Suggested gratuity for daily maid service and chef $150 for the entire week.
Activities of Interest
- Tour by Van - A comprehensive and customized tour of Acapulco, where you can explore at your own pace and learn more about this gorgeous city!
- Swiss Diver's Association - Offering scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, hiking and dive courses, this is your one stop shop for adventures on the water!
- Xtasea Tirolesa - Fly over the sea and experience sweeping views of all of Acapulco!
- Princess Mundo Imperial Golf Course - With two distinctive and beautifully landscaped nines, this course will challenge golfers of all abilities.
- Blue Water Sportfishing - Acapulco, while known for its nightlife and vibrancy, is also one of the prime fishing destinations on the Pacific! This company will help you catch the big one!
- La Isla Shopping Center
Places of Interest
- Playa Icacos - One of the largest beaches in the area, this beach serves as a peaceful alternative to the more crowded Playa Condesa, and offers a variety of watersports.
- Fort of San Diego - Refresh your historical knowledge at the city's famous fort, one of the most important Spanish strongholds during colonial rule.
- La Quebrada Cliff Divers - The cliff divers are a must see, and a part of one of Acapulco's most storied and aged traditions.
- Isla La Roqeuta - Explore this quaint and charming island, complete with beautiful beaches and delicious oceanfront restaurants!
- Zibu - Zibu serves creative fusion cuisine with Mexican and Thai influences!
Wonderful stay oceanfront in the sunshine!
Just had a wonderful, time. This was the second week of a two week stay. Everything is very accessible, the beach is right out yout front door with pool and beach cabanas. Very uncrowded and just a great spot. Treat yourself to a visit . Benjamin ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo