Spacious Apartment in Trendy Navigli District
This spacious apartment is located right in the heart of Milan in the famous Navigli Disctrict, within short distance of the Duomo, La Scala and the other famous sights.
Sometimes underrated as a touristic destination, Milan (Italian: Milano) is financially the most important city in Italy. It has the second most populous city proper in the country, but sits at the centre of Italy's largest urban and metropolitan area. In essence, for a tourist, what makes Milan interesting compared to other places is that the city is truly more about the lifestyle of enjoying worldly pleasures: a paradise for shopping, football, opera, and nightlife. Milan remains the marketplace for Italian fashion – fashion aficionados, supermodels and international paparazzi descend upon the city twice a year for its spring and autumn fairs.
This well located two bedroom flat, features a fully equipped kitchen, a nice lounge and dining room, 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms comfortably sleeping a maximum of 4 guests.
The property also benefits from a large terrace with excellent views on the city.
Perfect spot for a romantic getaway of shopping and exciting night life, come and enjoy what Milan has to offer.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
Queen and Full
4 guests maximum
Linate or Malpensa Milan Airports. Bergamo Airport
25 mins and 45 mins by car respectively. 1 hour by car (Bergamo)
Views on the elegant Milanese buildings overlooking the Naviglio Canal
Activities of Interest
- Why not enjoy a night of classical music or Opera performance at the world's most famous opera house, the opulent Teatro alla Scala.
- The art lovers must visit the 2 famous art galleries in Milan, the Pinacoteca di Brera and the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana housing some of the world's best examples of classical art such as Dead Christ by Mantegna, and Supper At Emmaus by Caravaggio.
Places of Interest
- Visit the main sights of Milan such as the beautiful gothic cathedral, Il Duomo, the Castello Sforzesco, heritage of the powerful Sforza family who ruled the city in the 15th Century, the famous Opera house Teatro alla Scala to name but a few.
- Visit the trendy, buzzing area of Navigli (canals system) with plenty of bars and restaurant, ideal spot for nice Aperitivo served with the most amazing variety of grea food.
- Don't miss Leonardo's famous painting "The Last Supper" housed in the church of Santa Marua delle Grazie, undoubthdely Milan's best artistic attraction.
In the middle of Restaurants!!!
Good located and very central! The Apartment is located in a Street where you can choose between a lot of different Restaurants! We walked from the Apartment to the most places i.e. the Dome (30 Minutes)! Because it is on the street it can be sometimes loud! The owner, Gustaf Orsucci, was via e-mail very helpful and gave us very good Restaurant recommendations! Very nice and relaxing after a long day walking through Milan are the Cocktail hours, which start at 06:00 pm and nearly every Restaurant offers this. You order a Cocktail and get some complementary food in form of a Buffett! Thanks again Gustaf that we could stay in your Apartment! Best regards, Wolfgang, Monika and Nicole Reimer”
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet