Domain de Riboty
Domain de Riboty
If you’re looking to uncover the magic of Saint-Tropez, with activities and entertainment that suit all ages, Domain de Riboty is the perfect spot! This five-bedroom, 3000 square-foot property was entirely renovated by a renowned Saint-Tropez architect and offers a modern, secluded location away from the hustle and bustle of the town.
The villa has a contemporary feel, featuring large windows that face stunning views. The living room features a fabulous, minimalist design, with sleek furnishings and modern fixtures. The home offers several elegant terraces so you can enjoy the open space and fresh air. You’ll love the way the kitchen opens up to an alfresco dining area through a massive door, creating the perfect spot for entertaining.
The home features five bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and comfortably sleeping ten guests. Peace and tranquility surround you while you sleep, with fantastically landscaped gardens, vineyards, and orchards.
This lovely home also offers a 15-meter swimming pool surrounded by comfortable lounge chairs and a tennis table for some friendly competition. For golf lovers, there’s even a three-hole mini golf course amidst the vines and oak trees.
Your striking villa is just a 15-minute drive from the beautiful beaches of the Pampelone or Gigaro, the lively markets of Gassin or Ramatuelle, and the lovely promenade of Saint-Tropez for relaxing evenings strolling along the street with friends. You’ll have the opportunity to sample fine French cuisine, as well as the fine Rosé wines produced by local, famous wineries such as Chateau Minuty, Barbeyrolles, and La Rouillere.
Enjoy a fantastic trip to Saint-Tropez!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Toulon–Hyères Airport (TLN), Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE)
50 minutes by car (TLN), 1 hour and 20 minutes by car (NCE)
Stunning views of the vineyards!
A housekeeper comes three times a week for 2-3 hours for a fee of EUR 100 per week. She will also be available to help with any emergencies or information about the house and location.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- La Vague d’Or Wonder (8 minute walk) - Chef Arnaud Donckele has established a gastronomic temple with three Michelin stars at the Résidence de la Pinède. Expect Mediterranean ingredients and flavors with a one-of-a-kind twist.
- Chateau des Marres (7 minutes) - This beautiful family-run estate offers lovely vineyards and wine tastings.
- Plage de Bouillabaisse (6 minute walk) - Visit this large sandy beach right outside the village's port.
Places of Interest
- Musée de l’Annonciade (4 minutes) - Located in a gracefully converted 16th-century chapel, this small but famous museum showcases an impressive collection of modern art infused with that legendary Côte d’Azur light.
- Le Ponche (7 minutes) - Shake off the hustle of the city in St-Tropez’s historic fishing quarter, northeast of the Vieux Port.
- Citadelle de St-Tropez (8 minutes) - Built in 1602 to defend the coast against Spain, the citadel dominates the hillside overlooking St-Tropez to the east. The views are fantastic. Its dungeons are home to the excellent Musée de l’Histoire Maritime.
- Village of Gassin (15 minutes) - One of the most beautiful villages of France, Gassin offers plenty of culture to experience.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet