Chateau St Pierre de Serjac (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
St Pierre de Serjac is situated in the Languedoc region, just half an hour from the Mediterranean beaches, 20 minutes from Pezenas and Beziers and an hour from Montpellier.
Stretching lazily along the Mediterranean from the Cote d’Azur to the Spanish border, the Languedoc retains all of the authentic charm and timeless appeal of the South of France. Boasting one of the most varied and exciting wine regions in the world, the region also hosts beautiful sandy beaches, superb national parks, buzzy cities and towns, superb cuisine, a fascinating history and plenty of culture.
Set in Puissalicon, 18 miles from Cap d'Agde, Château Saint Pierre de Serjac boasts a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.
Originally the family bedrooms of the estate our hotel rooms are luxurious and spacious with king sized beds, ensuite bathrooms and graceful ‘Château contemporary’ décor.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Estate with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Béziers Cap d'Agde Airport
40 minutes by car
Beautiful garden and pool views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- From simple, local bistros to Michelin star gastro-palaces, there are plenty of restaurants within a short drive of the Château. Our concierges will be happy to help you make your choice and your booking.
- The local people are also horse-mad, and there are several quality stables close by.
- The Languedoc’s river and lake beaches offer a lovely alternative to the coast. The beaches around the Thau lagoon- famous mainly for its oyster farming – are a nice alternative to the large sea beaches.
- Virtually every sporting activity imaginable is on offer in the Château’s immediate vicinity, including great cycling (on and off road), excellent hiking, hill-walking and rock-climbing as well as sailing, world-class kitesurfing and kayaking.
Places of Interest
- The villages of Magalas, Pouzolles, Puissalicon and Roujan are charming winemaking villages, distinct in character offer all services and conveniences, including supermarkets, cafés, bakeries and a handful of restaurants and bars.
- The immediate locality offers a huge range of recreational options. The golden beaches at Serignan and Portiragnes are a 25-minute drive.
- Countless vineyards and markets offer the very best local produce. And on days when you feel like something a little more urban, you are 20 minutes from the city of Béziers, while Montpellier, France’s ‘most exciting city’, is less than an hour away.
- Languedoc’s beaches tend to be huge – long and deep, with fine pale sand and warm, clear blue water. Beach clubs spring up each year along many of region’s beaches, with bars and restaurants, lounger service and even massages
Exquisite Estate in Southern France
Chateau St Pierre Serjac is a wonderful place in a remote area of Southern France. The facilities are truly luxurious and the private setting has the best serene views of the vast vineyards and sprawling lush gardens. Our stay was so relaxing and enjoyable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Cameron made us feel welcomed and guided us with places to shop and visit. Trips to Montpelier, Nimes, Bezier, and small medieval towns nearby were an easy drive through the grapevine side roads. Thank you for upgrading us to the marvelous 2 story house! Craig and Lily Grove ”