Chateau Les Carrasses (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Stretching lazily along the Mediterranean from the Cote d’Azur to the Spanish border, the Languedoc retains all of the authentic charm and timeless appeal of the South of France. Boasting one of the most varied and exciting wine regions in the world, the region also hosts beautiful sandy beaches, superb national parks, buzzy cities and towns, superb cuisine, a fascinating history and plenty of culture.
The spacious 3-bedroom self catering apartments in the Château, has a large kitchen/living/dining area.
The large master bedroom has a separate bath and walk-in shower. Two additional rooms on the second floor share the same bathroom with shower.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
20 minutes drive
Views can be of main terrace, pool and surrounding vines.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- From Michelin-starred restaurants to beach bars and village bistros, there are numerous places to sample superb local cuisine and world-class local wines.
- Languedoc’s beaches tend to be huge – long and deep, with fine pale sand and warm, clear blue water. Beach clubs spring up each year along many of region’s beaches, with bars and restaurants, lounger service and even massages.
- Great cycling (on and off road), excellent hiking, hill-walking and rock-climbing as well as sailing, world-class kitesurfing and kayaking. The local people are also horse-mad, and there are several quality stables close by.
- The 18 hole/7400 yard course at Béziers St Thomas (30 min) welcomes non-members. Other courses include 27 Ronald Fream designed holes at Cap d’Agde and the very picturesque 9 hole at Lamalou, (40 min).
Places of Interest
- The Château is just a few minutes from Capestang, Quarante and Puisserguier. These charming winemaking villages offer all the necessary services – supermarkets, doctors, markets and countless wine domaines plus a choice of restaurants and cafés.
- The closest village to the Château is the picturesque canal port of Capestang, where barges line the quays and cafés and restaurants animate the main square.
- The golden beaches at Serignan and Portiragnes are a 25-minute drive. Countless vineyards and markets offer the very best local produce. And on days when you feel like something a little more urban, you are 20 minutes from the city of Béziers.
- Montpellier, France’s ‘most exciting city’, is less than an hour away.
Our family enjoyed a wonderful week at Château Les Carrasses. Our three bedroom was delightful and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful. We loved our morning bike rides in the vineyards and French countryside. Next time we will come when it’s warmer and the pool is open! Merci! ”
Lovely accommodations in a French chateau in a vineyard with professional and friendly staff... what's not to like !! Definitely recommend. ”