Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
The Blue Belle
The Blue Belle
Nestled in the exclusive and charming neighborhood of Watercolor, this cozy four-bedroom cottage is the beach house of your dreams! Situated on 2600 square feet in the highly coveted Lake District of Watercolor and just a two-minute bike ride from the beach, spend your vacation in the exclusive Florida luxury only 30A can provide!
EXECUTIVE ACCESS: Guests staying at The Blue Belle have access to 5 award winning community pools, 2 tennis courts at both Shark's Tooth Club and at WaterColor, limited tee time access to award winning Shark's Tooth and Camp Creek Golf Courses, 20% off daily or weekly passes at the WaterColor Fitness Center and complimentary use of any two kayaks, canoes and other amenities offered at the WaterColor boathouse for one hour at no additional charge during each day of stay.
Professionally decorated to match the elegance and sophistication of the neighborhood, this home features a gorgeous, open concept floor plan that includes the living, dining and kitchen areas. Upon entering the home, you’ll be struck by the crisp, white walls and calming coastal décor will immediately put you at ease. After an exhilarating beach day, the plush sofas and chairs will invite you to sink into them and enjoy a quiet night with your family, casually conversing or enjoying a movie on the large flat screen. During the serene, cool beach mornings, the front porch is a haven for those who enjoy taking their morning coffee outside, surrounded by nothing but sun-kissed scenery and the sound of the crashing waves.
On the main level, you’ll find two divine king suites, one with a deep, soaking tub and dazzling tiled shower and the other with an expansive walk-in shower. Up the stairs, you’ll find another deluxe master suite as well as the bunkroom which has two twin beds in addition to two sets of bunks for a total of six beds, where your kids will feel like they’re having a slumber party every night. The upstairs master suite offers maximum luxury, with double vanities in the bathroom, as well as a separate, full-sized Kohler soaking tub, just perfect for a night of relaxation. The second floor also features additional living space and a playroom for when the kids are feeling a little more rambunctious!
Just off the main floor, the layout spills onto a tranquil patio, with an outdoor fireplace and dining area. Wisteria wraps the trellis and surrounds you with gorgeous blooms in the spring and summer. Delight in the intimacy of this space and spend your summer night basking in the breathtaking sunset with your family and friends. If you feel like venturing out of your oasis, Watercolor and the surrounding areas offer sensational and refined restaurants and shops, as well as copious amounts of spots a little off the beaten path, to make you feel like a local!
Your beachside paradise is waiting for you, so don’t wait a minute longer to explore the whimsical resort of Watercolor and its surrounding areas!
FEATURES & AMENITIES INCLUDE: 4 adult bikes
This property comes with 3 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout
No pets permitted in this home.
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and rental manager's fines.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2600 square feet
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
30 minutes by car
View of the exclusive WaterColor community and wooded surrounding areas
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC - A family owner business, these native brothers will offer family friendly fishing tours, dolphin cruises, sightseeing, and much more!
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides - Nestled less than half a mile from the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, these ranch hands will help you explore the gorgeous wilderness surrounding 30A!
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club - Hugging the sugar-white sandy beaches of South Walton, the club spans across more than 85 acres providing members, guests and the public with access to golf, dining and more!
- 30A Dive - A full service dive shop that specializes in introducing new divers to the magic of the underwater world. Get your certification today!
- YOLO Board and Bike - Your one stop shop for paddle boards, longboard skateboards, kayaks, and other beach gear. Come check out their enormous selection!
- 30A sunsets - nothing like 'em. Ride your bike from our home across Western Lake and stop to take in the jaw-dropping colors in the sky. Or keep on going to the beach to watch the sun go down. The most beautiful sunsets we know.
Places of Interest
- Seagrove Market & Cafe - This iconic restaurants dates back to 1949 and is known for its delicious burgers, fish baskets and Southern specials.
- Seaside - This colorful neighborhood is full of charming boutique shops, delicious restaurants, and white sandy beaches.
- Rosemary Beach - Visit this charming beach town, named one of CNN's most romantic small towns in America!
- Fish Out of Water - Four diamond restaurant on site at the Watercolor Inn, just a short bike ride away from our home. Breakfast with a Gulf view or a 5-star dinner with a fantastic wine list or their signature Lemon Drop Martini. Nothing compares.
- The Bay - The perfect beach restaurant--great seafood, sushi, crab cakes, burger. Really good food, served Bayside with a great bar, covered outdoor deck and its own little private beach with the kids can play corn hole while you wait for your food.
- Sundog Books - Seaside independent bookstore and always full of treasures.
- The Hub - Great place for families or groups to gather--there are nightly events (movies or sporting events shown on their Jumbotron, wide variety of regional/local bands, several food outlets and two bars on site, shops to browse in adjacent complex.
Beautiful Beach Home
The Blue Belle is a delightful, charmingly decorated home, within biking or walking distance of a lovely white sand beach. The owners reached out to provide an amenity (extra bikes for our group). The home is well-equipped and well-maintained. We were couples, but this is ideal for a family. We cannot wait to go back.”
Trust Me BOOK NOW!
Just WOW! This is the most charming home, basically brand new, in the fabulous 30A/ Santa Rosa Beach community of Watercolor. The decor is absolutely beautiful and you relax the second you walk in. The home is tucked back in a newer addition of the community, but no problem, because there are the most GORGEOUS hike/bike trails, bridges and flowering grounds along the shortcut/path to the town square and beach. The home is so well set up for groups. The outdoor fireplace and seating area was perfect for our April stay. There are pools all around Watercolor, so take your pick.... and we especially loved the pool/beach club combo that we had access to via keycards. I took my 11 college buddies and we were all very comfortable! We thoroughly enjoyed this home, you will too! There is so much to do in the area and I really enjoyed visiting in off season when it's not crowded! Thank you to the Douglass family and their hard work and coordination with their management company to make this a wonderful Third Home experience for us! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet