Martha's Vineyard Waterfront Sunsets
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
Martha's Vineyard Waterfront Sunsets
This lovely 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3 level, central air conditioned home makes for a picture perfect setting in iconic Martha's Vineyard, where you'll be bathed in incredible sunsets on and over the water! This energy efficient home even comes with a private lagoon beachfront!
Sailing, swimming, kayaking, paddleboarding and windsurfing can be had right from the beach onto Vineyard Sound here. Grab a rake and basket, stairs to the beach and go clamming with the sun rising or setting all around you. The water views include the many ferries and sailboats coming and going in the lagoon, the harbor and Vineyard Sound. You can rent a boat nearby as well and tie up at the property's mooring. This way you can easily enjoy beautiful, relaxing days right there on the incredible surrounding water. Make sure to grill out on the deck, or cook a gourmet meal indoors in the fully equipped kitchen.
This home has an upside-down living orientation, featuring a sunset-accentuated cathedral ceiling living and dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and a lovely Master Suite located upstairs. The over-sized glass windows on the Lagoon side bring in beautiful light all day and transition to remarkable sunset colors as the day comes to an end.
The entry level has 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, media room and a kitchenette offered for easy entertaining in the back yard or on the private beach.
The walk-out level of 600 sq ft contains an en-suite king bedroom and sitting room.
The home is located on a quiet road in Oak Bluffs. It is an easy walk or bike ride right into town. There's simply so much to do here -- whether it's playing in the water, on the beach, or around town, your trip to Martha's Vineyard will be made perfect with the compliment of this fine home!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and King
10 guests maximum
Martha's Vineyard Airport (MVY) or boat from Woods Hole Mass
10 minutes by car (MVY) or 45 minutes by boat
Unobstructed Waterfront view towards the West, with gorgeous sunsets over Lagoon Pond and Vineyard Sound.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Island Alpaca Company - Bring the entire family for this truly unique experience, getting up close and personal with the alpacas!
- Cottage City Oyster Farm Tour - Take a tour of the oyster farms on the cool, crisp waters of the sound.
- Farm Neck Golf Club - Come enjoy the serenity and breathtaking beauty of this classic New England, seaside golf course!
- Island Spirit Kayak - Located right on State Beach, this company makes it easy to take a peaceful ride all over the sound!
Places of Interest
- Gingerbread Cottages - These whimsical, Victorian cottages are laced with fanciful details, and make for a wonderful photo op!
- Menemsha Fishing Village - This working fishing village offers front row seats to spectacular sunsets and a vintage atmosphere adored by locals and visitors alike.
- Historic Edgartown - Visit the historic town of Edgartown, which used to be the center for whaling activities in the area!
- Gay Head Cliffs - You'll adore these gorgeous, natural clay cliffs and their serene beauty.
- The Sweet Life Cafe - Come enjoy this contemporary island restaurant in a beautifully restored Victorian home.
the house was very nice with a beautiful sunset. the owner lives next door and was very quick to answer questions and provide suggestions. the only reason for a 4 is that has 3 bedrooms downstairs that all share one bathroom. other than that i would reccomend”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo