North West Bradenton, Florida
**Please note: Not suitable for children under the age of 14 or pets.
Please note this property does not allow for large events or parties of any kind.
This Bermuda-style spacious home was recently and beautifully refurbished, including gorgeous bed linen and well-chosen furniture, a well equipped spacious kitchen with granite tops and a breakfast bar opening onto the dining area with a fabulous table and fireplace. To sit here with the shutters open looking out to the pool, garden, and the bayou is relaxation itself.
The beautifully landscaped garden has a variety of plants and trees and it is not uncommon to spot birds while enjoying the use of the pool or to spot manatee and dolphin while sitting on the dock.
The deck outside is perfect to relax and do some fishing. The lack of a TV encourages guests to engage in other fun and/or relaxing activities, such as reading a book, draw, or play games. TV on a large screen can be viewed only while connected to a laptop computer.
The house is located in the high scale residential area of Bradenton. The supermarkets (Fresh Market) and shops are a 5-minute car ride away, while the beach is about 14 minutes away by car. The beautiful Anna Maria Island beach and shops are about a 20-minute journey, while a trip to Sarasota can be taken in about 30 minutes.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Queen
7 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport - TPA
50 minutes by car
View out on a bayou
Activities of Interest
- Great golfing facilities especially at Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg
- BeachHorses - The calm waters and flat sandy bottom of Palma Sola Bay are perfect for horseback riding on the beach. Welcome to the birthplace of "Horse Surfing!"
- Five O'Clock Charlie Boat Tours - Take a serene boat ride, showcasing the intriguing wildlife and beautiful scenery of the area.
- Deep Trouble Dive - Whether you want to dive, snorkel, or just take a booze cruise, Deep Trouble Dive has got you covered!
Places of Interest
- Anna Maria Island Beach - Absolutely one of the most beautiful beaches you'll ever see!
- Robinson Nature Preserve - This beautiful saltwater marsh park is full of hiking trails, kayaking excursions, and other marvelous ways to explore the park!
- Saint Petersburg - nicknamed the Sunshine City, this area is popular for golfing, fishing, boating and beachgoing. The Dali Museum featuring surrealist works is a must!
- Lake Manatee State Park - This park extends three miles down the shores of gorgeous Lake Manatee, and is excellent for freshwater fishing.
- The Sage Biscuit Cafe - Specializing in delectable desserts and hearty breakfasts, this is one of the greatest restaurants in the area!
- Dali Museum St. Petersburg
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet