San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Down a long cobbled driveway, nestled in naturally worn cliffs situated hundreds of feet above turquoise water and sparkling white sand you will find this four bedroom, six bathroom Villa. One can only describe this 5,500 square foot property as breathtaking because upon first glance, it is. From the traditional Spanish roof tiling to the grandiose Palm trees, this seaside haven transports you into complete paradise.
The foyer is marvelously protected by enormous stone pillars anchored in scintillating marble tile that winds through the entire property. The first level follows an open-concept floor plan with floor to ceiling door-less archways that lead from family room to kitchen, to outdoor patio. The family room is situated towards the front of the house featuring a flat screen television, wood-burning fireplace and ample lounge space on a velvet tan sectional. An elegant gourmet kitchen sits behind the living quarters featuring state of the art appliances as well as elegant chestnut colored cabinetry and dining set. On the far side of the foyer is a sun-lit outdoor-in patio and sitting area with panoramic views of the remarkable Sea of Cortez.
As you make your way to the bedrooms you will find options of either King or double Queen, capable of sleeping up to 14 people total. A full wall of glass illuminates the tropically detailed Master Suite bedroom. Cabana-esque intricately detailed wooden framing surrounds a downy-soft plush King bed with additional day bed at the foot. Open the curtains to heaven each morning or watch the sun set into dazzling blue water as this room also includes awe-inspiring seaside and cliff views. Custom marble details an exquisite master bathroom complete with soaking tub and outdoor shower. The second King room offers a more outdoorsy vibe featuring a sliding glass wall and additional day bed. The double-Queen room features two feather-down mattresses atop tiki-styled framing and another en suite bathroom.
The lower level is reminiscent of a subterranean cave offering ample lounge seating, an additional Day bed, mini-kitchen with wet bar and an additional flat screen with DVD. Should you want to soak in every ounce of Baja sun spend your days on the sundeck in your personally heated infinity pool and spa. The only way to accurately describe how perfect the scenery from the pool is, is if you see for yourself.
Additional amenities inclusive of this property are a two-car garage, golf-cart, colorful landscape surrounding the house inclusive of private lawn and courtyard, and a gated community with guard. This property is located a close walk to the beach and a short drive to the club village where you have access to three resort restaurants, teen club, additional infinity pool and Jacuzzi, concierge and business services. Please note during winter months the pool is not heated.
Villa Querencia is the ideal space to vacation. Great for both family and adult only, the charming downtown of San Jose del Cabo offers weekly art and entertainment walks along the plaza which is feathered with delicious dining experiences, architecture tours and shopping options. Of course, there are also endless water activities. This vibrant island is surrounded with magic and we would hate for you to miss it!
Estate with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5500 square feet, 511 square meters
King, King, King, and 2x Queen
14 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport- SJD
15 minutes by car
Stunning views of the Sea of Cortez from every room in the Villa.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Daily maid service is mandatory for $350 for the week.
Activities of Interest
- Waverunning- Soar through the waves on a 60-minute exhilarating experience with Gray Line Los Cabos at the Marina Cabo San Lucas.
- Scuba Diving- be apart of facinating ocean life as you glide through the Mexican Sea. Scuba Lessons offered at the Marina of Cabo San Lucas by Gray Line Los Cabos
- Glass Bottom Boat Ride- Lands End Tours offers a 6 hr tour of sea and land. Experience the wonders of the ocean floor followed by a walkabout the city center.
- Los Cabos Palmilla Golf Club- Experience the first Jack Nicklaus Signature Course design in Latin America, boasting three 9-hole courses: the Mountain, the Ocean, and the Arroyo.
- Los Cabos Shore Excursion: Horseback Riding Adventure- Meander along the Baja coastline atop a beautiful stead and enjoy a leisurely stroll along the beachside.
Places of Interest
- San Jose del Cabo Main Square- Enjoy listening to live music and viewing local artists at work as you stroll the plaza. Day or night dining, shopping and bars open to customers.
- Plaza Mijares- enjoy the serenity of this gorgeous old church in the middle of city center
- Costa Azul Beach- Treat yourself to a surf lesson on this stretch of beach nicknamed the "Capitol of Summer Surf Scene".
- Baja Waterfalls and Canyons from Los Cabos- Spelunker the canyons of the Sierra La Laguna and plunge into the refreshing water of natural springs on a 6-hour tour of Baja California from Los Cabos.
San Jose Delight
Two couples stayed the week and enjoyed the house and pool. We never made it downstairs. The clubhouse was a short ride up the hill. Enjoyed the meals at the clubhouse. The owners were very generous with their time and the use of their golf cart to get around the resort. Do not miss Flora Farms for a weekend brunch. ”