Lower Deer Valley Ski Condo
Lower Deer Valley Ski Condo
Enjoy this beautiful centrally located Park City condo! This spacious 1,300 square foot property is warm, inviting and features two bedrooms and two baths.
The property has ten-foot ceilings and hardwood floors throughout, leaving a cabin feel. The cozy living area features a large sectional around the fireplace in TV. This area works as a great meeting place for guests to enjoy together. Along with the living area, the great room features a dining table and a fully equipped stainless kitchen, including bar seating for four.
This two bedroom condo is great for families! The master bedroom has a king bed, while the guest room features a queen. The living room has a sleeper sofa and there is an additional daybed trundle in the Master that makes two twin beds. With these additional sleeping spaces, the condo can sleep up to eight. The two bedrooms both feature new TV’s as well.
Outside, take advantage of the patio which features a grill, outdoor dining, and comfortable seating. The patio also includes a private six person Jacuzzi!
This property is an easy stroll to Snow Park Lodge. The free shuttle takes skiers to the lifts and is about 20 convenient steps from the patio. The condo is centrally located to Main Street, Park City Resort and of course Deer Valley!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1275 square feet, 119 square meters
King and Queen
8 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
40 minutes by car
Scenic view of Deer Valley Resort, Snow Park Lodge and ski runs
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Utah Olympic Park - Participate in different experiences including Zip lining, Bobsledding and Challenge Courses
- Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway - Take a scenic drive for breathtaking views
- Alpine Coaster - Visit the nearby theme park
- All Seasons Adventures - Enjoy outdoor activities including tubing and river rafting
- Utah Pro Fly Fishing Tours - Spend your day in the water fly fishing with a guide
Places of Interest
- Deer Valley Ski Resort - Enjoy some of the best skiing in Park City along with hiking and biking options
- Sundance - Partake if the largest independent film festival in the United States held annually in Park City
- Main Street Park City - Drive a short 4 minutes to enjoy local shops and restaurants
- Park City Museum - Discover Park City's history at the museum on Main Street
- Serenity Spa by Westgate - Relax at a nearby spa in Park City
Chaparrel Unit 403
I've been to Deer Valley on numerous occasions, mostly staying at a friends place in The Lodges. The location of this Condo is equally as perfect and worked out quite nicely for our family of 4. The unit is stocked with everything one would need and was very comfortable. The furnishings are fitting for the style of the west and were new and updated. The owners were a pleasure to communicate with and made check in/out a breeze.”