La Quinta, California
Desert Luxury Retreat
Looking for a fantastic getaway in the desert that has the added bonus of being located on incredible surroundings? Look no further. Nestled in a charming Palm tree-infused neighborhood, this 2,750 square foot three bedroom, three bathroom home features a gorgeous granite-detailed gourmet kitchen that is beautifully adorned with natural lighting and stocked with everything you need.
An enchanting open concept and clean detailing keeps one admiring the immensity of space from one room to the next. In the evenings, after a day of golf, spa or shopping, enjoy the comforts of the great room and 65-inch flat screen tv. As you start to nod off, venture into the enchantingly upholstered bedrooms, all of which include en suite bathrooms. Gorgeous detailing such as an authentic wood-burning fireplace, sitting area, marble plunge bath and glass block shower display especially lure you into the spacious master bedroom.
Separating stone from "Green" is a beautiful lagoon-style pool with private spa. Situated on the back patio overlooking endless mountain ranges and the 13th hole of a lovely private golf course, you couldn't ask for a more picturesque site than gazing into the majesty of the neighboring Santa Rosa Mountains from the comfort of your spa tub.
Weather permitting, (which it does most of the time here!) dine on the outside patio set where a Butler pantry and wet-bar area keep your "spirits" high as you grill on the built-in BBQ.
Additionally, this lovely and well-located home is within walking distance to downtown La Quinta, which features great entertainment such as outdoor art shows, farmers' markets, shopping and gourmet dining. Pristine as the sky is blue in California, you will not be disappointed with this desert oasis.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2750 square feet
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
30 minutes by car
Citrus golf course- 13th green and green side pond with fountain.
Activities of Interest
- Old Town La Quinta- Historic walking area featuring luxurious restaurant, shopping and entertainment options.
- PGA West TPC Stadium Golf Course- World famous golf course carved over time by some of the country's newest and oldest mountain ranges.
- SilverRock Resort- Nick-named the "Arnold Palmer Classic Course", this course is home to 7,578 yards sprawling over 200 acres set against the backdrop of the Santa Rosa mountains.
- Wine Emporium- Enjoy live music while partaking in a wine tasting of local and imported wines.
- Spa La Quinta- Enjoy an unparalleled relaxation experience of beautification, peace and comfort.
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree National Park- Explore this spectacular park, with its rich cultural history and surreal geological features!
- La Quinta Resort-the quintessential Palm Springs Resort featuring a legendary Golf Course where champions played and top of the line dining and spa experiences.
- Indian Canyons- Described as a recreational oasis with plethora of indigenous and rare herbivorous and omnivorous creatures can be observed on foot or by horseback.
Beautiful Desert Home
We had a wonderful week at this lovely home in La Quinta. The owners have thought of everything to make this home welcoming to their guests. From the beautiful decor to the gorgeous views from the patio, it was a delightful stay. It was a pleasure to work with the owners, too. We would love to return again!”
Thoroughly enjoyable week....
Loved this house and the beautiful town of La Quinta. A thoroughly enjoyable week at the 'Desert Luxury Retreat' - great size house, fabulous pool and wonderful views overlooking the golf course - this house really does have it all. Highly recommend. ”
Nothing could have been improved - it was a perfect ThirdHome Stay! The home is well appointed, comfortable and conveniently located in a lovely setting and the hosts are welcoming and helpful. The setting and hospitality of this lovely home made for a perfect vacation. Thank you Jeff for all of your help and sharing your second home!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet