Nestled on 4000 square feet amongst majestic peaks and rugged, Montana wilderness, this impressive, contemporary home gives you a taste of luxury in a natural setting. With five bedrooms, this home can easily accommodate larger groups looking to reconnect with each other while getting closer to nature at the same time.
Multiple shed roof ridges and a variety of angles give this massive, modern structure its distinctive profile. Natural materials, such as timber and stone, combine with contemporary touches of steel and glass to reflect the style of this unique, Pacific Northwest location. The grandeur of the exterior is matched by the interior, with its lofted ceilings and open floor plan, filled with slate gray tile flooring. There are two defining features of the main living room, one being the massive, earthy stone fireplace, surrounded by plush leather couches where you can delight in the warmth of a roaring fire. The most striking features, however, are the giant windows that take up the majority of the wall, offering direct access to a lovely outdoor seating area and outdoor fireplace, as well as mind blowing views of the massive mountains right outside your door.
The living room blends seamlessly right into the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is sleek and modern, with state of the art appliances available to help the master chef of the group prepare a delicious, hearty meal. Smooth and polished countertops offer more than enough space to chop and sauté to your heart’s content! When dinner is served, settle down together at your elegant, dark wooden dining table, where you’ll find plenty of space for everyone.
Your secluded mountain getaway provides you with five luxurious bedrooms, sure to offer you comfort and peace after a long day exploring Montana’s numerous natural wonders. Each bedroom offers a lavish king-sized bed accompanied by luxurious linens and snug duvets, and is outfitted with gleaming hardwood floors. In one room, you’ll be provided access to a private balcony, where you can take in the gorgeous pastel hues of the sunset in peace.
Located just 30 miles west of Missoula, this gorgeous, timber-framed home offers perfect proximity to all that Alberton has to offer. During your stay, you’ll be situated directly on the Clark Fork River at the entrance of the Alberton Gorge, providing you with great opportunities for fly-fishing and whitewater rafting. Make sure you take the chance to explore the historic town of Alberton, with its rich, cultural history, and stop by the Alberton Railroad Museum for an afternoon of fun! Multitudes of other outdoor adventures await you, including hiking your way through breathtaking peaks, waterfalls, and other natural wonders. Missoula is just 30 miles away, the perfect distance for a day trip, and offers even more to discover!
No mountain getaway will provide you with more seclusion and tranquility than this magnificent rustic home. Escape from reality, and book your stay today!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Missoula International Airport - MSO
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Montana River Guides - Take. thrilling white water rafting rides on the rushing rivers of Montana!
- Clark Fork River Fly Fish - Clark Foy River is known for it's amazing fly fishing, so make sure you stop by and cast out a line!
- Railroad Days - If you're in town, make sure you stop by this family-friendly festival, celebrating the town's heritage!
- Adventure Missoula - Take scenic rafting or fishing trip on one of the numerous scenic rivers in Western Missoula!
Places of Interest
- Alberton Gorge - The Alberton Gorge is a staple for boaters in the area, so make sure you take advantage of the amazing whitewater opportunities!
- Alberton Railroad Museum - Learn about the amazing history of this charming railroad town!
- Rattlesnake National Recreation Area - Take in all the breathtaking peaks, waterfalls, and views at this amazing national park.
- River Edge Resort and Steakhouse - Surrounded by soaring mountaintops, you'll love the tasty fare at this traditional steakhouse.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo