Chateau de Beauregard
Chateau de Beauregard
No parties are allowed. Only the 15 registered guests can enter the property premises.
Air conditioning is only available in the Kitchen and Cinema room, not in the bedrooms. The thick walls of this old chateau keep the environment rather cool.
Spend your time in the French countryside in a real French chateau! This gorgeous, 15-bedroom chateau combines modern comfort with seventeenth-century charm and rests on an amazing 27000 square feet. Eat authentic French food, drink local, world-class wine, and explore through Roman ruins, French villages, and more while using this incredible home as your getaway! Your caretakers, Catherine and Thomas, will ensure you make the most of your visit to Provence.
This incredible seventeenth-century chateau is furnished with beautiful artwork and authentic French antique furniture but also features modern living spaces and a state of the art kitchen. Four wood fires provide warmth and coziness on cold, winter nights. The chateau boasts a spacious kitchen and massive dining room, ensuring mealtimes are always a family affair. The kitchen has direct access to an herb garden, where additional seating is available for alfresco dining. Also within the estate are a chapel, ballroom, library, and cinema room.
The chateau offers 15 bedrooms, perfect for large families. Each bedroom boasts premium bedding, and offers a classic French design, so you feel like royalty sleeping in your very own castle!
The property is surrounded by six hectares of gardens, including the herb garden “Jardin des Simples,” and a fruit orchard. A flock of hens provides fresh eggs daily. On-site leisure opportunities include table tennis, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a grand piano, and a pool table. There are also a horse and pony for equestrian lovers! Caretakers are on site to help and assist you with anything you might need and to provide and knowledge of the local towns, such as Avignon, Nimes, and Marseilles.
Travel back in time and enjoy your getaway in an authentic French chateau!
Estate with 3 levels
15 bedrooms, 12 baths, 27000 square feet
King, Twin, Full, King, Twin, 2x Queen, Queen, Twin, Full, Queen, Full, Full, Full, Full, and Full
15 guests maximum
Marseille Provence Airport (MRS), Avignon – Provence Airport (AVN), Nîmes–Alès–Camargue–Cévennes Airport (FNI)
1 hour by car (MRS), 30 minutes by car (AVN), 50 minutes by car (FNI)
Beautiful views of Mount Ventoux!
Central heating for the chateau, if required (normally only in November-February), costs $350 per week. Heating the pool if required costs $350 per week.
The fridge in the kitchen can be well-stocked on arrival with food from the food hall Les Halles in Avignon, and also with local wine. The cost of stocking is charged as incurred.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wineries - For wine lovers, the wineries of Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas and Côtes du Rhône are all within bike-riding distance.
- Bike Riding - This area is a great cycling spot, with fantastic rides in the surrounding countryside. Mont Ventoux is a tour de France location.
Places of Interest
- Pont du Gard (40 minutes) - This stunning ancient Roman bridge was named a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Nimes (50 minutes) - Visit this gorgeous city, featuring a wonderful Roman amphitheater.
- L'Isle sur la Sorgue (35 minutes) - This provincial town is known for antique markets and stunning waterwheels on the Sorgue River.
- Roman Theater in Orange (15 minutes) - This beautiful structure is home to Orange's summer opera festival!
- Palais des Papes (30 minutes) - This historic palace is one of the largest and most important medieval Gothic buildings in all of Europe.
A REAL FRENCH EXPERIENCE
Our family and friends who meet up every year from around the world had the most amazing time at Chateau de Beauregard. We feel very lucky to have stayed and enjoyed not only the Chateau but the amazing towns nearby. Thank you to the owners for opening their amazing home to our family, we so appreciate it.”
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo