Private Modern Ranch with Lake in the Desert!
Private Modern Ranch with Lake in the Desert!
Enter through private gates into your personal desert oasis! This three-bedroom luxury ranch sits on 3,462 exclusive square feet and offers a chance to spend your week in the desert surrounded by lush, thick greenery! With nothing but scenic mountain and desert vistas all around you, you’ll love the secluded nature of this spectacular home.
This home was completely remodeled in 2017, now boasting an updated and modern feel. As you enter through the front gates and drive up the long and winding driveway, you’ll be struck by the sheer immensity of this five-acre estate. With immaculately manicured lawns, foliage, and a spectacular, crystal clear lake, this property truly is a oasis! As you enter through the front door, notice how the open floor plan truly brings the airy atmosphere of the outdoors inside, with views of the lake and Santa Rosa Mountains through massive windows, and pristine glass doors that open up to the back deck. With gleaming wooden floors throughout, plus wooden paneling on some walls, a rustic style reminiscent of the Old West shines through and pairs wonderfully with the more sleek and modern elements. This home offers ample space to spread out and lounge about with your family. The cozy family room has a pool table and its own bar. Soft, downy couches fill these rooms, focusing on large flat screen televisions, or impressive brick fireplaces. Spend time together conversing as you enjoy the immense comfort of settling back onto one of these enormous sofas. Or, if the adults in the group want some time to themselves, let the kids enjoy a movie night while you and your friends and family cozy up to the fireplace with delicious cocktails and wine.
The gourmet kitchen is one of the defining features of this home and is a dream come true for any aspiring chef! With state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances and high-end fixtures, nothing is impossible! You’ll find ample counter space to spread out and create a delicious masterpiece, as well as a lovely breakfast bar, where you’ll enjoy taking your morning coffee and preparing for the incredible day ahead of you! Beautiful, turquoise lighting fixtures hang from the ceiling, contributing a cool ambience to a space otherwise drenched in natural sunlight. The beautiful wooden dining table sits just on the other side of the room, and offers seating for eight!
Each of the three bedrooms offers an unparalleled sense of desert elegance and comfort. In the master bedroom, the grand king-sized bed sits against a brick wall, which gives a wonderfully earthy tone to the room. This bed, as well as the other two queen-sized beds in the other rooms, offers a snug and soft place to drift off after an exhilarating day. Furthermore, each bedroom offers sliding doors that open up to private porches, where you can watch the colorful sunset and enjoy sweeping views of the landscape.
Your oasis continues into the striking landscape that surrounds the home. A full outdoor kitchen with a bar joins the gazebo with the pool area. Lovely lounging chaises surround the pool, with enough seating for all to bask in the desert sun. The pool is large and refreshing, and a waterfall spa will rejuvenate you and offer complete bliss.
At your private estate, you’ll never find a shortage of entertainment. The home is surrounded by Equestrian Estates, and miles of farmland. Just down the street you’ll find exclusive polo clubs Madison Club and Griffin Ranch, sensational golf courses, and the entrance to the horse show just a few miles farther! If you’re adventurous, make sure to hike the incredible Coachella Valley, along with all the other majestically scenic hiking trails around the area. For a night on the town, drive just 30 minutes to Palm Desert for a tasty meal and delicious drinks!
Discover your oasis in the desert today!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport
30 minutes by car
Five acres full of lovely views, including lake views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Coachella Festival - If you happen to be here during this time of year, don't miss out on this surreal outdoor music festival experience!
- Jerry Trimble Helicopters - See the beautiful Coachella Valley from the air! Jerry Trimble Helicopters, located at the Thermal airport, offers scenic flights of Palm Springs and the surrounding area.
- Hope Equestrian Center - With a focus on English hunters/jumpers, this stable offers the chance for excellent riding instruction in Palm Desert.
- Bump and Grind Trail - Head out to Palm Desert to conquer this incredible hiking trail, offering spectacular, panoramic mountain views.
- Desert Willow Golf Resort - Varied elevations and unique water features have been lovingly incorporated into the indigenous desert landscape at this prestigious Coachella Valley course!
Places of Interest
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden - The Indian Wells Tennis Garden offers lessons for all ages, taught by their professional staff!
- Oasis Date Garden - Oasis Date Garden has been growing delicious dates, selling gifts, and upholding a standard of excellence unparalleled by most for years!
- Palm Springs Art Museum - With free admission to the public, this art museum creates transformative experiences for all who visit!
- Sullivan's Steakhouse - If you're looking for steak, ambiance and entertainment all under one roof, head to Sullivan's in Palm Desert. You won't be disappointed with their prime cuts, stiff drinks and unbeatable atmosphere!
- WP Kitchen + Bar - Wolfgang Puck has burst onto the desert dining scene with his casual pizza bar concept in the heart of Palm Desert's El Paseo neighborhood.