Old Greenwood, 2 Bedroom Townhome
Old Greenwood, 2 Bedroom Cabin
Old Greenwood is a premier four-season resort community in North Lake Tahoe and home of Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf.
Nestled near the historic town of Truckee on 600 acres of towering pines and blue-sage covered hills, Old Greenwood is the place you’ll long to be on a summer afternoon or winter evening. Every day offers an opportunity to play – on the Old Greenwood golf course or at the Pavilion, the mountains, the trails and Lake Tahoe.
The vision of Old Greenwood is one of an active, year-round resort village built with care and sensitivity through architecture and landscape that reflects the Lake Tahoe heritage and blends into the natural setting.
This Old Greenwood 2-bedroom Cabin was designed to recall the historic mountain camps and retreats, but with luxury finishes and modern, open interior spaces. Located along the golf course, the cabin features expansive view windows overlooking the fairways and greens.
NO pets are permitted - guests would incur a hefty fine if discovered (per owner)
-Billard Room & Home Office (Cabins)
-Pre-Arrival Grocery Shopping
PRIVILEGES AND ACCESS TO TAHOE MOUNTAIN CLUB FACILITIES:
-Scaffer’s Camp Restaurant (Winter)
-Alpine Club – Apre’s Ski, Ski Valet, Games (Winter)
-Old Greenwood Pavilion
-Preferred Access to Old Greenwood & Gray’s Crossing Golf Course
Private Residence with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1229 square feet, 115 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport - RNO
35 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ski Resorts - Ski throughout the area at resorts like Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar and Sugar Bowl! All levels offered here!
- Donner Lake's - For just a small $8 guest fee per person, you can lounge on this lake's private beach!
- Bike Truckee Rentals - Offering bike rentals to enjoy Truckee's many bike trails, including the Truckee River Legacy Trail.
Places of Interest
- Old Town Truckee - Come enjoy the charm and beauty of Downtown Truckee. Explore our unique shops and experience the gritty past and vibrant present of our historic railroad town.
- Donner Summit - Cross-country skiing, dog sledding, and snow play.
- Golf Courses of Truckee - With plenty of courses to choose from, we recommend Old Greenwood Golf Club, The Golf Club At Gray's Crossing, or Coyote Moon Golf Course.
We enjoyed our week in this beautiful cabin. We appreciate the easy access to hiking, biking, and fishing from this location. We were able to reserve time at the pool each day and enjoyed swimming and playing cards at the table in the afternoons. The owner, Jim, was very responsive to emails when we had questions regarding the changes due to COVID-19. ”
Our week at Old Greenwood was just what we were hoping for—relaxing and fun in a beautiful setting. The home was perfect for our needs and the amenities of Old Greenwood were wonderful. The owner, Jim, reached out before our visit to make sure we had all of the information we needed. We would love to stay here again.”
Very nice property in a great development ”