Oro Valley, Arizona
Stone Canyon Casita - Luxury Golf 3 Bedroom
Stone Canyon Casita - Luxury Golf 3 Bedroom
The ritzy, glamorous life of a golf professional is right at your fingertips here in Oro Valley! This luxury three-bedroom casita will offer you the chance to enjoy a great week full of top tier golf, combined with comfort and relaxation. This casita sits nestled on 1,950 well-appointed square feet and offers awe-inspiring mountain panoramas and lush views of the only Greg Norman Signature Design course in the southwest!
This enticing casita is built in a traditional, Spanish architectural style, boasting an adobe appearance on the outside, coupled with gorgeous stone detailing. This lovely aesthetic on the property's exterior is married to a host of great modern amenities on the interior. All of these cutting-edge luxuries contrast nicely with the rustic, western décor and incredible surroundings. Each rug, throw pillow and piece of art depict the gorgeous beauty of the desert and was created with a southwestern artistry in mind. The lavish leather couches sit facing the large flat screen tv, just waiting to offer your group a comfortable space to huddle up and talk about the ups and downs experienced on the course earlier in the day. Just off the main living room sits the gourmet kitchen, complete with a center island that serves as a wet bar. Let the aspiring chef of the group take advantage of the state of the art appliances and whip up something hearty and delicious!
A long day spent out on the course deserves to be rewarded with a long and restful night’s sleep. Look no further than one of these three bedrooms for maximum comfort and bliss. The expansive master suite features a luxurious king-sized bed with a duvet so soft you’ll feel as if you’re sleeping on a cloud. This room also features an expansive walk-in closet, so you’ll never be lacking in extra space! The other rooms feature a private guest suite, also with a king sized bed and walk-in closet, as well as s slightly smaller room with twin beds, perfect for the kids! Each of the three bathrooms is pristine and spacious, with the master featuring gleaming countertops and an incredible, stone-detailed shower.
The defining feature of this house, besides its unbeatable access to championship-level golf, has to be the wall-to-wall, sliding glass doors that open up to a private veranda, looking over picturesque views of the golf course with the majestic Catalina Mountain Range. The stone patio offers a lovely, shaded outdoor dining space, where you can enjoy your meals in an unparalleled high Sonoran Desert landscape. After dinner, cozy up to your outdoor fire pit, where the kids will delight in roasting marshmallows while the adults enjoy swanky cocktails and the unsurpassed beauty of a desert sunset.
While your casita will be your haven for the week, don’t forget to check out all the amazing amenities that Stone Canyon has to offer. An outdoor Jacuzzi and pool are there to provide you with blissful relaxation while you bask in the hot sun, sipping on a cocktail from the poolside bar. If you feel like getting active, the beautifully appointed Tuscan-style work out facility offers two weight rooms featuring the latest in fitness equipment. Or, head on over to the tennis court or pickle ball court for a quick game!
Situated at the base of the stunning Tortolita Mountains, Stone Canyon provides a golf course that will challenge you and delight you with its scenic desert vistas. Golfers will be amazed by the breathtaking beauty of the region, from the massive rock formations to the thousands of giant saguaros overlooking the lush green fairways. The course itself encompasses 18 uniquely designed holes, with a minimum of five tee pads on each, making the course as enjoyable for the beginner as it is for the professional. This allows for teeing options ranging from 5,100 yards to over 7,300 yards. Undulating, bent grass greens and strategically placed bunkers provide a fun challenge for all who play. If 18 holes isn’t enough, Stone Canyon’s 19th hole, a 107 yard par 3, is perfect for settling your bets or practicing your short game! After a day out on the course, make your way to the heart and soul of the Stone Canyon community, the Clubhouse. Here, members and guest alike enjoy all the finery that the private golf lifestyle can bring!
As a guest at The Stone Canyon Club, you'll have complete access to all of the club's facilities, including the Top 100 Ranked Golf Course and the luxurious health & fitness facility. Guest members also may utilize the clubhouse, dining facilities and locker rooms.
The Stone Canyon Club's Health & Fitness Services are plentiful. Our highly educated and accredited, exercise physiologists and program instructors, will devise a path
to achieving your desired results that are personalized to your specific, individual requirements. Program instructors in classes such as Yoga and Pilates, of fer further outlets for members to achieve their lifestyle goals. These popular activities enhance fitness, balance and flexibility through low impact movements.
This casita and the community of Stone Canyon provide a lifestyle that is equal parts stylish, luxurious, and welcoming. Take a week and enjoy all the pleasure the high life can bring!
**Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Stone Canyon Club and not the actual unit you may be reserving. All interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1950 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Tucson International Airport - TUS
45 minutes by car
Mountain and valley views, as well as city lights!
Access to the private Stone Canyon Club championship golf course is included with the stay, but greens fees, etc. are to be paid by guest members.
Activities of Interest
- Stone Canyon Golf Course -Situated at the base of the picturesque Tortolita Mountains, Stone Canyon provides the most spectacular desert golf setting anywhere. This course is constantly ranked among the best in the country.
- Arizona Star Tours LLC - A mobile observatory that brings huge telescopes and friendly, helpful astronomers right to your front door to give you a tour of the universe!
- The Gaslight Music Hall - Oro Valley's home for family-friendly concerts, musical revues, and quality entertainment!
- Honeybee Canyon Trail - A light and breezy trail, easy to do with the family. You'll be amazed at the spectacular views!
- Houston's Horseback Riding - This ranch is located on the east side of Tucson in the serene Tanque Verde Valley surrounded by old mesquite trees, with access to miles and miles of trail to discover!
Places of Interest
- Catalina State Park - Bring along your curiosity and your sense of adventure to Catalina State Park, as you take in the beautiful mountain backdrop, desert wildflowers, cacti and wildlife.
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun - This art museum honors artist Ted DeGrazia, boasting six permanent collections of paintings that trace historical events and native cultures of the Southwest.
- Tohono Chul - A charming botanical garden, featuring various species of cacti, a demonstration garden, and gorgeous art galleries. Truly a hidden gem!
- Harvest Restaurant - A locally minded restaurant featuring seasonal produce, and an innovative and tasty American menu!
- Epazote Kitchen & Cocktails - With a menu that changes regularly, this swanky, Mexican-inspried restaurant will keep you on your toes, and surprise you with scrumptious dishes every time!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility