New York City, New York
Soho Luxe Designer Loft
Soho Luxe Designer Loft
This fabulous 5,000 square foot Soho Loft is conveniently located in one of the most popular areas, making this an ideal place to stay for your next trip to the city that never sleeps! The three bedroom property is perfect for a small group looking for a luxurious experience in a true New York City loft. This property, being able to sleep up to eight people, is a rarity in the city.
With direct entry by elevator to your private floor, the loft opens to a stunning 2,800 square foot great room fit with designer art and dramatic fifteen-foot vaulted brick ceilings. The loft creates a gracious and elegant setting, perfect for entertaining. The fourteen seater sofa sits in front of the HD cinema projection facility, filling the front part of the room. Behind this space is a private, professional bar with four bar stools.
The beautiful, open concept chef’s kitchen has custom cabinetry and stone countertops. There is bar seating for four at the kitchen island as well as a dining table seating eight. The loft is elegantly appointed with large iron pillars, red brick and dark wood flooring throughout.
The 1,200 square foot master bedroom suite has a King sized bed and a marble bathroom with an amazing Jacuzzi bath, steam room, and shower. A walkway leads into the Master bedroom’s sitting area with plenty of room to gather and relax. The second King sized master bedroom suite has a private bathroom with a Jacuzzi and walk-in shower.
The loft also features a 1,000 bottle private wine cellar and a gym area with an ab machine and yoga space.
Surrounded by designer shops and world-class dining, you are steps away from endless options! This is the ultimate NYC getaway!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
John F Kennedy International Airport - (JFK) - 1 hour by car
New York City Views
There is an $1,050 fee for the five star full-service housekeeping and laundry service, which includes 4 hours of daily maid service for the week (total of 28 hours). This covers daily housekeeping, all linen and laundry charges at the Loft. This MUST be prepaid prior to the trip.
Activities of Interest
- Broadway - Catch a phenomenal show on the Great White Way!
- Fifth Avenue - Explore the fantastic, high-end shops that fill this famous street, and get a glimpse of the famed St. Patrick's cathedral
- Central Park - For more than 150 years, visitors have flocked to Central Park's 843 green acres in the heart of Manhattan.
Places of Interest
- Rockefeller Center - This iconic plaza has it all. With a ton of tours to take, make sure you soar to the Top of the Rock at the end of the day!
- American Museum of Natural History - Spend a day exploring the interactive exhibits about land, sea, and outer space!
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - No museum in the United States is as celebrated as this one, overflowing with masterpieces from all over the world.
The Ultimate Luxury Space in NYC
This is the ultimate luxury space in NYC SOHO garment district- this 5000SQ Ft Loft is breathtaking, the owner was accommodating and flexible the property is everything it represents on 3rdHomes’ listing .......I truly hope I have the opportunity to reserve this loft again in the future!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo