Luxury Residence at Innisbrook Golf and Spa Resort
Luxury Residence at Innisbrook Golf and Spa Resort
***Photos are based on a typical residence -- individual décor and layout may slightly differ.***
If you have a taste for high-end luxury, fantastic amenities and championship level golf, Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort is the place for you. Spend your week at this world-class resort in a charming two-bedroom, 1,200 square foot luxury condo, tastefully decorated and a perfect place to call home for your trip to lovely Palm Harbor.
Boasting a classic and chic style of décor, this two bedroom unit offers unparalleled elegance, with sleek, dark wooden finishes and plush, comfortable seating and bedding. The central living space focuses in on a large, flat screen television, and offers vibrant, tropical décor in an otherwise modern setting. The kitchen is attached and equipped with everything you need to whip up delicious meals for your friends and family.
The master bedroom holds two soft, downy queen-sized beds, while the other offers two equally luxurious twin-sized beds. If you plan on having overnight guests, have no fear! In the living room, the sofa folds out into an expansive queen-sized bed for additional sleeping space. The master bedroom also has a private entrance, which is great for couples or families with older children.
The entire residence is fabulous, but the private balcony is the real star, with gorgeous views to take in. On the second floor, you’ll find yourself sitting up above the trees, enjoying a breathtaking Florida sunset, tropical cocktails, and casual conversation with those you hold dear.
Situated on 900 wooded acres of rolling hills and deep blue lakes, Innisbrook Golf Resort & Spa features 72 holes of championship golf, four restaurants and three bars, a full-service luxury spa and nature preserve on site! If you care to get a little active during your stay, break out your tennis racquets and head to one of the 11 full-sized courts or to the state-of-the-art fitness center. With six swimming pool complexes, you’re sure to find a spot on the pool deck and spend a leisurely day dozing in the sun or splashing in the water. Your condo is situated conveniently close to the picturesque Island Golf Course, clubhouse, pool and hot tub, so you’ll never be far from blissful relaxation and entertainment!
As a guest member at Innisbrook, you'll have access to all four of the championship golf courses in the resort, including the famous Copperhead Course, where the PGA Tour's well renowned Valspar Championship is held. Past winners include Jordan Spieth, Jim Furyk and Luke Donald, as well as a host of other big names in the golf world. You'll also have access to the new 4,800 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center and 12,000 square foot spa and wellness center, Salamander Spa. On site, you'll also find a host of great dining options ranging from quick bites to fine dining. You even have the option to have the resort do your grocery shopping for you!
It’s time to make Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort your very own private paradise! Escape from the real world for a while, and book your stay today.
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
2x Queen and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport - TPA
30 minutes by car
The balcony overlooks gorgeous wooded areas of the resort!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Greens fees range from $50-100 per person, which are heavily discounted rates for guests of the owners. Tennis is free to walk on, or court reservations can be made for a nominal fee. The fitness center is free to use. Spa treatments are accessible and paid for by guest members.
Activities of Interest
- Innisbrook Golf Academy - For golfers who are dedicated to improving their game, the award-winning Innisbrook Golf Academy, a Florida Golf School, provides the perfect setting for students to perfect their game!
- Private Island Charters (15 minute drive) - An upscale and personalized experience in a casual and laid-back setting. Tour your local paradise on your own private boat!
- Captain John O'Hanlon Fishing Expeditions (8 minute drive) - Captain John O'Hanlon and crew are dedicated to providing the best possible charter fishing experience in the Tampa Bay area!
- The Copperhead Course - A favorite among PGA tour professionals, Jordan Speith and Jim Furyk are among the golfers who have won championships held on this famed course..
- Sandy Feet Mobile Kayak Rental (20 minute drive) - Certified guides will accompany you on a paddle across the calm waters of natural springs, rivers, bays, bayou's and mangrove trails while sharing the interesting and rich natural history of the area.
Places of Interest
- Innisbrook Loch Ness Monster Pool and Grill - Relax in the beautiful Florida sun while dining poolside and sipping tropical-inspired frozen drinks at the grill at Loch Ness.
- John Chesnut Senior Park (20 minute drive) - A lush and green space with a variety of wildlife, plus a beautiful lake for boating, numerous sports fields and a dog park.
- Wall Spring Park (10 minute drive) - This park features four lovely piers, perfect for fishing, as well as covered playground. A perfect place to take the kids!
- Ozona Blue Grilling Company (15 minute drive) - Enjoy fine dining in a relaxed, outdoor setting where you can enjoy a romantic evening by the light of the sunset!
- Positano's Ristorante (15 minute drive) - Join Positano's for a relaxing night of fine Italian food prepared from scratch and served with genuine hospitality.
great place to stay
everything was perfect and this is a great place to visit for golf and relaxing. . ”
Spacious and comfortable accomodations!
The condo is huge and very well laid out. There were just two of us but it could accommodate a large family easily. There was a big balcony that we enjoyed each night. There is also a laundry room on each floor with lots of washers and dryers that are free to use. It was a little chilly so I didnt have the opportunity to check out the pools but my husband enjoyed the golf courses. We will definently be back for another visit ”