French Luxury in Ile Saint Louis
This is a very intimate private 'Lovers Suite' Apartment.
Built in 1654, King Louis XIV ordered Versailles to be built after with the aid of the architect Louis le Vau - who constructed the church and many homes on the island.
This flat is on the top of 4 floors - it features 1 Queen bed in Bedroom, 1 Fold out couch in Salon. Loft, 14FT Ceiling, 2 Fireplaces and 2 Skylights.
Steps from accordian enchanted bridges only for walking, this is corner of the world that is the most desired destination.
Of all arrondisements in Paris, Ile Saint Louis is undoubtedly the most historically interesting and enchanted. This flat has 2 terraces in a neighborhood/island where virtually none of the buildings have terraces.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to location and age of this property (built 1654), its is strongly advised that guest members make use of the management services that would be in charge and make sure that your stay runs smoothly and also daily cleaning. ALL is provided for only 150 Euros a week.
Laundry in home, Pressing, Laundry, Dry Cleaning pick up and delivered to your door (Fees apply). Car Service can be requested upon arrival and departure (fees apply). There is a fun cooking school across the bridge that can be booked in advance which is a daily extra rate.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 775 square feet, 72 square meters
4 guests maximum
Orly / Charles de Gaulle
20min / 40min by car - 30min by train
Rooftops view on the South Terrace. Main Street - Penthouse View on the North Terrace.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Parc de Saint Cloud, Sport Club: Jean de Beauvais
- Ralph's Saint Germain- Hamburger with Fous Gras!) - Hotel de Ville La Fontaine du Mars (Terrasse! Ile Flottant !) Chez Andrè - Rue Marbeuf La Procope Saint Germain L'Entrecôte Saint Germain Au Port Salud - Rue St Jaques
- Beauty Spas- Ritz Hotel, Hotel Costes, Carita, Hammam/Bain du Marais
- Visiting Churches, Museums, Wandering in Saint Germain de Pres
- Restaurants- Ami Louis, Chez Julien, Popolare, Derriere, La Brasserie de L'Ile Saint Louis
Places of Interest
- Les Ombres Restaurant (Terrasse) View of the Eiffel Tower, Musee de Louvre, Champs-Elysees, Grande Palais
- Secret Places: Quai de Valmy, Van Gogh's Village, Monet's Home
- Vaux le Vicompte, Versaille, Home of Josephine Bonaparte
Gem of Paris
What an amazing little gem in the heart of Paris! Everything was perfect and the owner Judith could not have been more accommodating and gracious.. I really felt like it was my home away from home, and I used to live in Paris. We cannot wait to return and thank you again for your fabulous apartment which I treated like mine. Would love to return next year!”
Picturesque loft fantastically located
Perfect location to explore the best of Paris”
5 star accommodations ! My 2 daughters and I enjoyed a lovely girls trip to Paris in this amazing flat. The host is extremely professional and helpful throughout . Can't say enough good things about her and her charming home. A must-see. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo