Ocean City Oasis
Ocean City, New Jersey
Ocean City Oasis
Nestled on 2100 square feet in the peaceful beachside town of Ocean City, this spectacular four bedroom home is located on the coveted First Street beach block. A traveler’s dream, this bright and vibrant home will be your safe haven while you take in all that Ocean City has to offer!
Located on the top floor, this traditionally styled New Jersey beach house boasts and open floor plan that moves seamlessly throughout the home. The main living room is outfitted with exotic hardwood floors, and centers around a massive plasma screen Smart TV. The plush sofas offer ample seating, so the entire family can gather around and engage in casual conversation, or enjoy a movie night in complete surround sound. The sleek and contemporary design continues into the gourmet kitchen, ideal for any amateur chef! This space features maple white cabinetry, a full stainless steel appliance suite, lustrous marble countertops, and a wine cooler tucked away in the expansive island.
The master bedroom contains a downy soft king sized bed, a large HD television, and a serene rear balcony, perfect for enjoying the muted colors of the sunrise with your morning coffee. Enter into the spotless bathroom, and marvel at the size of the walk-in, glass shower. The subsequent three bedrooms are equally as comfortable and spacious, offering you a tranquil place to lay your head down for the night. Each of the bathrooms is finished in Carrera marble with sparkling quartz countertops to bring a spa-like feel to your holiday home!
This home offers ample deck space. Whether you prefer to be drenched in sunlight or shaded from the heat, you’ll adore lounging in the balmy ocean breeze and watching the sun slowly sink over the neighborhood. Unwind in this intimate outdoor living space with a cool glass of wine or delicious cocktail after dinner!
This home is conveniently located close to all of Ocean City’s incredible attractions! A short stroll away, you’ll find the family-friendly First Street Beach area, home to the delicious donuts of Brown’s Restaurant and easy access to white sandy beaches. If you’re in the mood for some more adult entertainment, Atlantic City in all its glamour and style is just a short drive away. Head into the city for a night on the town, and then come back to your sleepy ocean hideaway.
Enjoy your moment in the sun at this secluded Ocean City home!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and King
10 guests maximum
Atlantic City International Airport - ACY
30 minutes by car
Ocean City views!
Activities of Interest
- Allyn's Wee Cat Fishing Charters & Kayak Adventures - Taste the saltwater in the air aboard the Wee Cat! Come for the fishing, or just to relax in the ocean breeze.
- Asbury Avenue Shopping - The shopping district of Ocean City is filled with locally owned shops, with everything from surfing supplies to lovely little trinkets for gifts.
- Bay Cats - Bay Cats is your one stop shop for water sports and tours in Ocean City! Take a guided kayak nature tour, or sail on your own out on the water.
- Ocean City Municipal Golf Course - You be hard-pressed to find a more enchantingly scenic view than the one you get at this gorgeous golf course!
- Congo Falls Miniature Golf - Congo Falls offers three18-hole courses filled with waterfalls, suspense and entertainment!
Places of Interest
- Waverly Surf Beach - Excellent waves can be found at this pristine beach. Rent out a board from Heritage Surf & Sport, and hang ten!
- Ocean City Boardwalk - A vacation destination for people all over the world, the boardwalk offers endless opportunities for wholesome family fun and entertainment!
- Atlantic City - With a reputation all its own, Atlantic City stands as the capital for casinos and gaming on the east coast!
- Aloha Soft Serve - Aloha provides patrons with a variety of toppings to pair with their sensational ice cream. Grab a cone, and stroll down the boardwalk!
- Knife and Fork Inn - Head into Atlantic City for the night, and try this seafood and steakhouse restaurant, boasting an impressive upstairs wine room.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet