Bantham, Devon, United Kingdom
Located at the mouth of the Avon Estuary, Bantham is a quiet and picturesque village within the South Hams, an Area of Outstanding National Beauty.
Recently extended to a high standard, The Annexe at Sloopside provides a relaxing holiday environment for up to 4 guests.
The house makes the most of its unique location, offering uninterrupted views over Bigbury Bay towards Burgh Island from its living area and bedrooms.
This 2 bedroom attached house is comprised of a large open plan living space with well equipped modern kitchen, a dual aspect dining area and lounge..
This property has a master en-suite bedroom with a king size bed and a double room which can be made up with twin single beds or a king size bed. Both of the bedrooms have a door to the garden. The home also has a family bathroom.
It is equipped with a wood burning stove for cosy winter evenings, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, large fridge with ice box and a wine fridge.
The private garden area at the rear of the house enjoys wonderful views out to sea. It has a patio area and gently sloping lawn lined with hedges of lavender and rugosa roses.
During the summer season, garden furniture including sun loungers and barbecue are provided for guests.
A dedicated parking area to the side of the house provides parking space for two cars
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
1 hour by car
Uninterrupted views across Bigbury Bay to Burgh Island and its iconic Art Deco hotel from all the bedrooms and living areas.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Bantham Beach is the most popular beach on the south Devon coast for surfing and kite-surfing.
- Dartmoor National Park is about half an hour inland, and there are also a number of National Trust properties in Devon.
- It is perfect for other activities as walking, swimming, rock pooling, body boarding, stand up paddle boarding, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing.
Places of Interest
- Just under a mile away is the larger village of Thurlestone where visitors can play golf and tennis at the local golf club; the golf course is regarded as one of the most beautiful in the South West.
- The nearest town of Kingsbridge has a lively high street with great independent shops including two butchers, a fishmonger and green grocer. On the first and third Saturday of the month, there is a farmers’ market until 1pm.