Miramar Beach, Florida
Miramar Beach is most well-known for its spectacularly white sand beaches, glistening seaside, and miles of modern luxury condominiums. This property emulates exactly that description. The contemporary design of this three bedroom, three bathroom 1600 square foot condo invites you into a large floor plan providing ample space for each guest.
The living room provides comfortable seating around a large mounted flat screen t.v. as well as a queen sleeper-sofa for additional sleeping arrangements. A rustic farmer’s dining table provides unique family-style bench seating to accommodate all guests under a beautiful chandelier. The kitchen is perfect for the family cook, providing stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The kitchen comes fully stocked with cooking utensils. The breakfast bar is well lit with alluring crystal pendants providing the perfect amount of lighting. Additionally, a private balcony offers serene views of the nearby colorful neighborhoods and shoreline.
The master bedroom provides a cozy king bed under a plush purple comforter and remote master bathroom with over sized shower and walk-in closet. The master bedroom also features a mounted flat screen t.v., access to the private balcony through brand new wall to wall glass door, brand new tile, and bohemian-chic accent pieces helping to enhance the exquisite feel of the entire condo.
A second stunning master guest beach suite also features a king bed. The warm coral accent color invites you into a relaxing environment while watching another mounted flat screen t.v. Brand new tiling, a stand-up glass enclosed shower and more gorgeous granite counter space are all included in the adjacent private bathroom.
The third guest bedroom presents a tranquil environment, perfect for the guest seeking quiet time after a beautiful day down at the beach. Soft island colors of sea foam teal, duckling yellow, and ocean blue exude bliss and relaxation while the private bathroom with marble-detailed tub will help you wash away all the sun and sand in a peaceful setting.
The resort itself offers great amenities for the whole family to enjoy. There is a kiddie/wading pool and on-site game room should you need to entertain younger children. For the adults, there is a tennis court, seasonally heated pool with jacuzzi, fitness center, grilling deck, and community hot tub.
This property is one short boardwalk away from direct beach access. It is also close to all of the best shopping and restaurants at the Silver Sands Factory Stores and only a few minutes away from the Village of Baytowne Wharf at Sandestin® featuring tons of live music and nightlife. Magnificant Miramar has everything you want to enjoy a marvelous vacation. The only thing it is missing is you!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1600 square feet
King, King, and Full
6 guests maximum
Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport (VPS)
40 minutes by car
Beautiful Beach and Gulf of Mexico views
Activities of Interest
- Grand Boulevard at Sandestin - Explore one of Destin's grandest Town Centers featuring high-end shopping and dining experiences. Catch a movie at the new state-of-the-art 10 screen Boulevard 10 Cinema.
- Wine Tours and Tastings - Emarald Coast Wine Cellars offers a boozy and informative experience to taste, learn and shop everything wine.
- Cigar Factory Social Club - Experience the art of a cigar with knowledgeable staff, indoor lounge, fine wines and beers, and hundreds of hand crafted cigars.
- Olin Marler Dolphin Tours - Enjoy a 1.5 hour narrated cruise watching dolphins play in their natural habitat.
Places of Interest
- Gator Beach - Help the Gator Team to open the park, learn from, and learn about America's Alligators. Home to "Pearl the Albino Alligator", one of the rarest animals in the world.
- Henderson Beach State Park - Pristine white sugar sand beaches and more than 6,000 feet of natural scenic shoreline border the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Crystal Sands Beach - Situated right against the gulf, you will be heartbroken to miss the sunsets and rises up close and personal.
- Destin Harbor Boardwalk - Stretches nearly a quarter of a mile along beautiful Destin Harbor, providing increased access to the waterfront and preserving the harbor’s unique character.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility