Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Two-bedroom Residence at Puente Romano
Our Luxury beach hotel has been designed to recreate the character and charm of an Andalusian beachfront village, Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa opens its doors to Marbella's blue skies and the majestic Mediterranean Sea.
The lush sub-tropical botanical exuberance that embraces the ancient Roman Bridge dating back to the 1st century enraptures with its scents and colours, inviting to rest and relax.
A soft sea breeze caresses each and every corner where the authentic Andalusian flavour is carefully recreated in a unique resort; where, thanks to a multiple offer of dining and leisure, you will have an entirely luxurious experience, at the very heart of the Costa del Sol.
This accommodtion is a well appointed 2 bedroom unit with a spacious open-plan kitchen/lounge area. it also benefits from a large balcony.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1950 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
30 mins by car
Beautiful garden views
Activities of Interest
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.
- Marbella's coastline offers a broad choice of water sports and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing and many more.
- La Sala Restaurant Bar and Grill in Puerto Banús offers a supreme dining and social experience day and night.
Places of Interest
- Cabopino Beach is one of the best beaches in Marbella featuring crystal clear waters, wide-sandy beaches and plenty of amenities with a "medium occupancy". Cabopino is next to the protected Artola sand dunes and beach where clothing is optional.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife.
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet