Surf City, New Jersey
Bright, airy, open and newly renovated! This seaside escape wants you to enjoy the beautiful Barnegat Bay views and gorgeous Jersey sunsets from your grand porch with lounge furniture. Stretching 2,200 square feet with five bedrooms and four baths, this property is perfect for that summer vacation on the coast you’ve always wanted to take.
Inside this home you will find two levels of clean and elegant detail. Simple yet luxurious, an open layout and clean white walls showcase how spacious this property actually is. A massive, modern executive kitchen with a granite counter-top island and chef-style stove open into a gorgeous family room, adorned with suede couches surrounding a flat-screen TV and a breathtaking beach-wood dining area with table seating for eight. Sunlight sweeps through the brand new Anderson sliders, and oversized windows naturally illuminate the entire top floor. Additionally located on this level are two bedrooms, one king, and one queen, as well as two bathrooms. The modern furnishings and "beach chic" décor of each is perfect for your year round shore vacation!
The lower level of the home has three additional bedrooms, one queen, and two triple bunks. These bedrooms are street level, but after you sink into the spectacular beach-classic décor, you won’t even notice. You will find an additional two full bathrooms on this level as well as a gaming lounge equipped with large television, game table and seating for the entire gang.
Additional home amenities are an outside basketball net, gas grill, hammock and ten beach badges. Imagine coming back from the beach, making a cocktail and heading to the hammock to watch the blazing sunset patiently into the horizon, while the family chef is put to the test preparing succulent shrimp and decadent lobster tails on the grill.
The neighborhood is one of Surf City’s quietest, down a dead end road with no through traffic. Surf City is part of New Jersey’s famous Long Beach Island which is known for its maritime life, activities, and Barnegat Bay Lighthouse.
Although populations in season can raise to over 100,000, Surf City is still its own secret. Sometimes if you’re riding your bike at night or walking along the water in the early morning you can almost feel magic blowing with the breeze, calm and hopeful. You are bound to make memories here anytime of the year!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2200 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Full + Twin, and Full + Twin
12 guests maximum
Atlantic City International Airport (ACY)
45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- LBI Boat Tours - Explore over 30 miles of bays, creeks and coastline, historic maritime sights and marine wildlife in 2 hour tours held by certified Boating Captains.
- LBI Surfing and Paddleboard lessons - The state's premier surfing school offers surf and paddle board lessons every day in season.
- Reel Determined Fishing Charter - Fully equipped 36-foot Runaway power cruisers are ready to take you on a half day or full overnight trip out of Beach Haven
- Shore Brake Cyclery - Fully equipped and operable, best bike rental company in LBI will get you the best deal to ride around the city on.
Places of Interest
- Long Beach Island (Beach Haven) - "The Queen City" is a small community beach town with stretches of soft white sand, Atlantic Ocean, fishing piers, great seafood restaurants, and beautiful biking paths.
- Barnegat Lighthouse - Beautiful state park located at the tip of Surf City. Still an active lighthouse, climb to the top and observe panoramic views of Long Beach Island's entirety.
- Viking Village - Founded in the 1920s, Viking Village has continued to prove itself to be an industry leader in commercial seafood production.
- Bisque Restaurant- Beautiful views right off the beach and excellent service as well as menu: American style-seafood, steaks and soups.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo