Via della Pelliccia
This stunning apartment is on the second floor (with lift) of a period building in the heart of trendy Trastevere district.
Recentlry refurbished to a very high standard, the accommodation features a comfortable living room with a sofa bed to accommodate 2 aditional guests if needed, a dining room, a fully-equipped monder kitchen and 2 comfortable bedrooms with 2 bathrooms plus shower.
The kitchen has access to a small terrace overlooking the building internal courtyard.
The apartment is very spacious, bright and ideally located within walking distance of the main landmarks of this fabulous city as well as a wide range of trendy shops, bars and restaurants.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1291 square feet, 120 square meters
Queen and Queen
5 guests maximum
40 mins by car
Stunning views on central Rome's rooftops
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the fantastic Sistine Chapel featuring the wonderful Last Judgement, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
- Visit Galleria Borghese, Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Admire the Trevi Fountain, wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
Places of Interest
- The Pantheon, a wonderful example of classical architecture, was built by the Emperor Hadrian between 118 and 125 A.D.
- Immerse yourselves in Ancient Rome visiting the Roman Forum and the wonderful Coliseum, also known as, the Flavian Amphiteatre, built in 72 AD under Emperor Vespasian.
- Visit the beautiful Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, whose spectacular dome was designed by the great Michelangelo in 1547.
Great location, well equipped and very clean apartment
we enjoyed our stay very much and loved the location. perfect for our group of 4.”