Rome - Trastevere, Italy
This stunning apartment is on the top floor (without lift) of a period building in the heart of trendy Trastevere district, minutes away from the best monuments and sites of Rome.
Tastefully refurbished to a very high standard, the accommodation is split into two floors. The first floor includes two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, one with shower, and a living room.
A spiral staircase leads to the upper floor giving access to a bright and comfortable kitchen equipped with all modern appliances and a table for four to enjoy great meals enjoying great views of the rooftops outside.
The dining area also gives access to a lovely terrace overlooking Rome's rooftops, equipped with armchairs and a practical table, perfect spot to enjoy tasty breakfasts in the morning or romantic aperitivos in the evening with a sunset.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 650 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Views on Rome's rooftops
Activities of Interest
- Visit the Vatican Museums and the fantastic Sistine Chapel featuring the wonderful Last Judgement, painted by Michelangelo between 1508 and 1512.
- Visit Galleria Borghese, Rome's finest Art Gallery home to a wonderful collection of Renaissance art masterpieces.
- Admire the Trevi Fountain, wonderful example of Baroque architecture, famous for appearing in the classic movie La Dolce Vita by Federico Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni.
Places of Interest
- Pantheon, a wonderful example of classical architecture, was built by the Emperor Hadrian between 118 and 125 A.D.
- Immerse yourselves in Ancient Rome visiting the Roman Forum and the wonderful Coliseum, also known as, the Flavian Amphiteatre, built in 72 AD under Emperor Vespasian.
- Visit the beautiful Saint Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City, whose spectacular dome was designed by the great Michelangelo in 1547.
A garet in old Rome
The Hassler this is not; but if you fondly remember as I do my student years in a walk up [4 flights!] garret in Greenwich Village, but with updated plumbing, new hardwood floors, ef3ecftive central heat and AC, and a roof deck overlooking Rome, this is for you. The location is perfect, right opposite the police station [safe] but in the middle of Trastevere, the old Roman Suberba,, with an endless flow of students, bars and restaurants. Directly beneath the apartment is a fine restaurant, Antica Pesa,, which we enjoyed enormously. The flat owner was very pleasant, with many good suggestions for her favorite restaurants, etc. She dealt promptly and effectively with the one mishap, the water was mysteriously turned off. to our flat . I would recommend this place provided you can deal with the stairs and want a romantic week in Rome.. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet